3 Bedroom waterfront apartment in Primosten, sleeps 6.
This delightful apartment, spread over three floors, is located on a peninsula in the pretty town of Primosten directly on the waterfront. Located within a 30 minute drive of Split airport, the property would enable guests to enjoy all of the attractions that the region has to offer as well as being a superb spot to relax by the sea.
Guests enter the property via a flight of stairs onto a spacious terrace with sea views and seating for six. A door located here opens into the lower floor of the property which consists of an open plan kitchen/dining and living room with separate shower room. The first floor features a double bedroom, a twin bedroom,a separate shower room and a balcony with magnificent sea views and seating for two people. The top floor (loft) contains a double bed. The property is situated above a quiet local Pizzeria whose opening hours are 7am - midnight.
Car hire is recommended at this property and would enable guests to take full advantage of the attractions in the local area. Parking is available; please note that the house is located in the heritage protected old town of Primošten, and direct driving access to the house for pick up and drop off is only possible before 4pm. The parking space itself is located about 150m from the house, and is protected by a ramp. If guests come with a second car, it has to be parked in the town's official parking lot at a cost of 5€ per day.
For those who want to take in some culture there are two splendid cities within driving distance. The city of Split and its famous Diocletian Palace lies to the South and the charming city of Sibenik is a short drive to the north. This area is also famed for its natural and visits to the Krka National Park and the Kornati Islands come highly recommended.
- Distance to beach10 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport30km
- Distance to town27km to Sibenik
- Distance to bus stop400m
- Frequency of busesEvery 1 or 2 hours
- Distance to nearest shops150 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant10m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July and August. 3 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for July and August. Any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 20th Century
- Last renovated: 2012
- Area: 90m2
- Car park: Additional parking in public parking area - cost approx. €5 per day
- 2 fans available
- Car park: Space for 2 cars 150 from apartment, 1 space is free of charge the other charged at €5 per day. The villa can only be approached by car before 16:00 as the area is pedestrianised. If you arrive after 16:00 someone will help you with your luggage.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Washing machine
- Internet access
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- TV room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Cot available: Yes
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 10 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 30km
- Distance to town: 27km to Sibenik
- Distance to bus stop: 400m
- Distance to nearest shops: 150 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 10m
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every 1 or 2 hours
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Pet Fee: €15 per day up to a maximum of €50
- Mooring available for a boat of up to 30m. Prices from €28 per day
- The following must be produced on arrival: €100
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 141.00 01 June - 01 July£ 186.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 261.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 186.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 141.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
The most charming owners and so helpful. They were delightful. It is gorgeous. Tiny bit noisy in the evenings because of the live music played in Legends pub, but it ends by 12.30 latest. No noise from restaurant. I did let you know that we had decided to hire a car and you did not pass this information on to the owners. As it turned out, they gave us their own parking space but had that not been available, this could have been a problem.
Croatian Villas agent was charming and helpful.
Impressed with: The beauty of the place.
Not impressed with: I think Croatia needs to be careful with their new hotels as they seem to be large block like structures and not in keeping with the beautiful surroundings.
Recommend: We loved Trogir. We thought that two restaurants were especially good. 'Toni' and 'Marina' and both have a gorgeous position.
Favourite villa moment: Throwing back the shutters each morning onto the beautiful view, or possibly sipping gin and tonics on the balcony in the evenings and watching the world go by!
Stayed August-September 2015