Deluxe 4 Bedroom Villa with Pool and Games Room near Sveti Lovrec, Istria - Sleeps 8
Holiday Highlights:~ Idyllic peaceful setting at the heart of the Istrian countryside ~ Elegant, contemporary designer flair throughout the villa ~ Character property with wonderful views from the pool ~
A welcoming, beautifully designed 4 bedroom villa, created using local stone and exposed beam features, with spacious gardens, sunny pool area and unrivaled countryside views. Just a few minutes from the pretty old village of Sveti Lovrec, this elegant villa for 8 persons is ideal for a family or group of friends searching for a contemporary villa with plenty of space, set in a peaceful countryside location.
The villa itself is set over two floors, built in an L shape. Guests enter the villa on the ground floor to a large, open-plan living-kitchen-dining room, with high ceilings and corner patio doors to the terrace area giving plenty of light. The well-appointed kitchen has a breakfast bar and plenty of space, while the comfortable living-dining room leads through to a shaded external BBQ area with dining table and chairs.
Guests also find on the ground floor a small double bedroom with a separate shower room next door. The master bedroom is around the corner, with double bed-facing French doors with lovely views down to the garden. This bedroom also benefits from a partially separated bath area and en-suite shower room. The first floor of the villa comprises two further double bedrooms, and two separate shower rooms.
A sauna, sheltered summer kitchen and games room with billiards, darts and table tennis, are all accessed from the large, fully fenced grounds. The summer kitchen and games room leads down to the garden, lined with olive trees and herbs, giving way to a large terrace with swimming pool and wonderful countryside views.
Car hire is recommended. The renowned restaurant Konoba Danijeli is 2km away, while the charming nearby village of Sveti Lovrec is just a few minutes drive from the villa. Here guests will find a post office, grocery shop, and other restaurants nearby. Areas of interest within the area include the Medieval hilltop towns of Motovun and Groznjan as well as the seaside towns of Porec, Rovinj and Vrsar. A little further afield, the Brijuni islands, the Roman amphitheatre in Pula and a day trip to Venice are all recommended excursions.
- Distance to beach20 km
- Nearest airportPula
- Distance to airport47km
- Nearest townSveti Lovrec
- Distance to town6km
- Details on nearest shopsLocal market
- Distance to nearest shops3 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant2km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for early June to mid-September, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for early June to mid-September, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 15:00-19:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2008
- Last renovated: 2010
- Area: 221m2
- Grounds: 3000m2
- Mediterranean influenced garden, with olive trees, lemon trees, palms and herbs for guest use.
- Table tennis, billiards table and darts.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 3 cars.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Air conditioning units in master bedroom, living room and top floor landing.
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 66m2
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Children's play area
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Games room
- Breakfast bar
- Covered summer kitchen
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Deck chairs, sofa, sun loungers and large sun umbrella
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Bath tub
- Information on bedrooms: Master double bedroom with ensuite shower room and separate bath
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 4
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 5
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 20 km
- Nearest airport: Pula
- Distance to airport: 47km
- Nearest town: Sveti Lovrec
- Distance to town: 6km
- Details on nearest shops: Local market
- Distance to nearest shops: 3 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 2km
- Distance from the sea: 20 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Pet fee: €10 per pet, per day (payable locally).
- The following must be produced on arrival: €400
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
20 May - 03 June£ 155.00 03 June - 24 June£ 192.00 24 June - 01 July£ 230.00 01 July - 15 July£ 295.00 15 July - 19 Aug.£ 367.00 19 Aug. - 02 Sept.£ 295.00 02 Sept. - 09 Sept.£ 230.00 09 Sept. - 23 Sept.£ 192.00 23 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 155.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Easy to use site.
Lovely property, great location. Caretaker very helpful
Impressed with: Very friendly , very clean and cheap compared to the uk
Not impressed with: All good
Recommend: I would recommend Aba restaurant in Porec.
Favourite villa moment: Swimming in the gorgeous pool
Stayed June 2016