Hotel Amfora, Hvar Town, Hvar Island
Fabulous resort hotel set in a tranquil bay surrounded by lush pine grove. Guests will enjoy the variety of entertainment on offer at and within walking distance of the hotel. Great for families, couples or conference attendees. The hotel’s impressive location is hard to match.
Check out the freeform pool with cascading water, waterslide, replica beach and swim up bar along with the Bonj ‘Les Bains’ beach. Modern rooms with great bathrooms, sumptuous breakfast and all less than a 10 minute walk from Hvar Old Town.
Windows on Hvar restaurant – Located on the fourth floor, restaurant offers a panoramic view of the pool, the bay and
. This spacious restaurant is the resort’s main dining facility and is open for breakfast and dinner. Pakleni Islands
Cascades Restaurants and Bar – Located on two levels at the hotel’s Spectacular pool deck, Cascades specializes in quick snacks, drinks and casual dining. Lower pool level features a chic poolside drinks area and swim up bar, upper level offers guests a romantic dinner setting and quiet seaside ambience under a stunning sail-covered terrace.
Maestral, Yacht deck restaurant – Offering the finest a traditional Dalmatian Konoba has to offer. At this waterside setting guests can savour grilled Dalmatian specialities and fine wines with a musical serenade from a traditional Dalmatian klapa. Candlelight and torches add to the atmospheric setting.
BARS AND LOUNGES
Splash, beach bar & terraces – Situated in a shady grove overlooking Amfora’s bay.
Splash serves up thirst-quenching coolers and music during the day. By late afternoon the wooden deck becomes an outdoor dance floor as live DJ’s spin the discs at Splash’s renowned après beach parties.
Sensori O at Bonj les Bains beach.
Without leaving the comfort of the beach guests can enjoy a massage in one of the secluded seaside cabanas. Guests can indulge in full top to toe spa treatments and offers at Sensori at the Adriana hotel (approximately 15 minutes walk away along the sea front). <st1:country-region>
Croatia</st1:country-region>’s only member of the leading hotels of the world.
Bonj les Bains – Built in the 1930’s, the white stone colonnade, nestled under a coastal pine grove on the
Eastern shoreof Amfora’s small bay and within a short walk of the main hotel, has been refurbished and now offers guests private individual and couples massage cabanas. Directly in front of the colonnade is a stunning pontoon beach where guests can top up their tans on a private sun bed while enjoying the beautiful view of the Adriatic sea.
MEETING AND BANQUET FACILITIES
Amfora hotel and restaurants offers adaptable spaces for professional meetings and special events. General Meeting and Banquet facilities include
:over 370 m2 of flexible space with movable walls (divisible into 3 rooms with daylight)
:over 320 m2 of flexible space with movable walls (divisible into 2 rooms with daylight)
Complete on-site A/V services
Separate entrance to conference centre which features a business centre.
Close proximity to guest rooms and leisure areas
10 meeting rooms (groups of 10 to 40 delegates)
2 outdoor function spaces (groups up to 550 delegates.
Banquete and catering service include themed parties and creative menus
- Distance to beach30 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport3-4 hrs including the ferry crossing. Shorter transfer time is available when using hotel’s private transfer boat. Price on request
- Nearest townHvar Town
- Details on nearest shopsShops available at hotel
- Distance to nearest restaurantRestaurants at hotel.
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 3
- Minimum stay: 1 night for all dates.
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates.
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 12:00. Late check out on request, charged at 50% of room rate
- Number of floors: 6
- Kid's Club, swim up bar, ball room and beach available
- Currency exchange available in the hotel
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Daily
- Car park: Secured private parking available
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 522m2
- Heated pool
- Pool shared with other guests
- Kid's pool
- Laundry service
- Hotel Amfora Hvar offers a total of 324 rooms and suites
- 10 Standard rooms (21m2) with king-size or twin beds, park view.
- 236 Superior rooms (21m2) with king-size or twin beds, sea or park views and balcony.
- 5 Deluxe rooms (32m2) with queen size bed , free standing bath, glass doors to open air loggia, park view.
- 49 Studio suites (35m2) with queen or king-size beds, partially separated lounge area featuring a queen-size sofa bed. Glass doors to open air-loggia / balcony with sea, park or atrium view
- Connecting Rooms
- Disabled friendly rooms available on request
- Non smoking rooms available on request
- 14 Junior suites ( 35m2) with king-size bed and open plan living room, balcony and sea view
- 14 Junior suites ( 35m2) with king-size bed and open plan living room, balcony and sea view
- 8 Deluxe two bed suites (55m2) Suitable for families, with twin bedroom and king size bedroom (two bedrooms),two bathrooms, living room, Balcony with sea or park view. 2 royal suites ( 40m2). With king-size bed, living room, bathroom, sliding glass doors to terrace with sea view.
- Information on bedrooms: All rooms and suites feature the following amenities: hair dryer, minibar, safe, air conditioning, LCD screen and SAT TV, free Wi-Fi in room, LAN access, electronic magnetic keys, and hypoallergenic pillows.
Staff on site /available
- 24 hours reception service
- Baby sitting service
- 24 hour room service
- 24 hour concierge service
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 30 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 3-4 hrs including the ferry crossing. Shorter transfer time is available when using hotel’s private transfer boat. Price on request
- Nearest town: Hvar Town
- Details on nearest shops: Shops available at hotel
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: Restaurants at hotel.
- Bed and breakfast in a superior room with balcony and sea view.
- Baby sitting: Price available on request
- The following must be produced on arrival: Credit card imprint is taken at check-in
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 18 May£ 112.00 18 May - 01 June£ 173.00 01 June - 15 June£ 189.00 15 June - 18 July£ 292.00 18 July - 24 Aug.£ 308.00 24 Aug. - 20 Sept.£ 292.00 20 Sept. - 09 Oct.£ 173.00 09 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 112.00 01 Jan. - 18 May£ 140.00 18 May - 01 June£ 208.00 01 June - 15 June£ 227.00 15 June - 18 July£ 365.00 18 July - 24 Aug.£ 377.00 24 Aug. - 20 Sept.£ 365.00 20 Sept. - 09 Oct.£ 208.00 09 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 140.00 01 Jan. - 18 May£ 140.00 18 May - 01 June£ 214.00 01 June - 15 June£ 236.00 15 June - 18 July£ 372.00 18 July - 24 Aug.£ 388.00 24 Aug. - 20 Sept.£ 372.00 20 Sept. - 09 Oct.£ 214.00 09 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 140.00 01 Jan. - 18 May£ 203.00 18 May - 01 June£ 293.00 01 June - 15 June£ 320.00 15 June - 18 July£ 500.00 18 July - 24 Aug.£ 516.00 24 Aug. - 20 Sept.£ 500.00 20 Sept. - 09 Oct.£ 293.00 09 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 203.00 01 Jan. - 18 May£ 127.00 18 May - 01 June£ 188.00 01 June - 15 June£ 206.00 15 June - 18 July£ 324.00 18 July - 24 Aug.£ 350.00 24 Aug. - 20 Sept.£ 324.00 20 Sept. - 09 Oct.£ 188.00 09 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 127.00 01 Jan. - 18 May£ 130.00 18 May - 01 June£ 190.00 01 June - 15 June£ 210.00 15 June - 18 July£ 327.00 18 July - 24 Aug.£ 356.00 24 Aug. - 20 Sept.£ 327.00 20 Sept. - 09 Oct.£ 190.00 09 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 130.00 01 Jan. - 18 May£ 170.00 18 May - 01 June£ 249.00 01 June - 15 June£ 274.00 15 June - 18 July£ 431.00 18 July - 24 Aug.£ 447.00 24 Aug. - 20 Sept.£ 431.00 20 Sept. - 09 Oct.£ 249.00 09 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 170.00 01 Jan. - 18 May£ 276.00 18 May - 01 June£ 383.00 01 June - 15 June£ 420.00 15 June - 18 July£ 657.00 18 July - 24 Aug.£ 671.00 24 Aug. - 20 Sept.£ 657.00 20 Sept. - 09 Oct.£ 383.00 09 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 276.00 01 Jan. - 18 May£ 351.00 18 May - 01 June£ 477.00 01 June - 15 June£ 524.00 15 June - 18 July£ 718.00 18 July - 24 Aug.£ 740.00 24 Aug. - 20 Sept.£ 718.00 20 Sept. - 09 Oct.£ 477.00 09 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 351.00 01 Jan. - 18 May£ 378.00 18 May - 01 June£ 511.00 01 June - 15 June£ 565.00 15 June - 18 July£ 825.00 18 July - 24 Aug.£ 849.00 24 Aug. - 20 Sept.£ 825.00 20 Sept. - 09 Oct.£ 511.00 09 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 378.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Select your travel datesFree Occupied Your selection