2 Bedroom Istrian Villa with Pool near Umag
This pretty country villa with pool is located near the seaside town of Umag and provides guests with an ideal base from which to explore this part of Croatia as well as Western Slovenia. The property would suit a family or friends looking for a peaceful location, yet be within easy access of the nearby areas of interest.
The property is entered via a driveway. To the left of the villa sits the outdoor pool area with BBQ. The house is entered via a covered terrace which contains a pleasant outdoor eating area. Guests enter directly into the pretty open plan kitchen / diner / lounge area. A door from here leads to a twin bedroom with downstairs toilet.
A spiral staircase in the lounge leads up to a double bedroom and separate family bathroom. There is another villa within the same grounds IS029 which can be rented together with this property to provide accommodation for up to 8 persons (IS030). Renting the villas separately provides ample privacy as only the main driveway is shared.
Car hire is recommended. Places of interest within the area include the Medieval hill top towns of Motovun and Groznjan as well as the seaside towns of Porec, Rovinj and Vrsar. A little further afield, the Brijuni islands, the Roman amphitheatre in Pula and a day trip to Venice are all recommended excursions that are available from this region.
- Distance to beach7 km
- Nearest airportPula
- Distance to airport80km
- Nearest townUmag
- Distance to town7km
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store
- Distance to nearest shops1 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant7km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for late June-August, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for late June-August, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 15:00-19:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1920
- Last renovated: 2004
- Total number of rooms: 2
- Area: 80m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 1 car.
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Master bedroom
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 18m2
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, hammock, sofa set, dining table and chairs.
- Dining room
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Double sofa-bed in living room.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 7 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 10 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula
- Distance to airport: 80km
- Nearest town: Umag
- Distance to town: 7km
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store
- Distance to nearest shops: 1 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 7km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €200
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
05 May - 02 June£ 129.00 02 June - 23 June£ 143.00 23 June - 30 June£ 165.00 30 June - 14 July£ 196.00 14 July - 25 Aug.£ 240.00 25 Aug. - 01 Sept.£ 196.00 01 Sept. - 08 Sept.£ 165.00 08 Sept. - 22 Sept.£ 143.00 22 Sept. - 07 Oct.£ 132.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
There is a serious safety issue in connection with this property. It is far from the main road and there are no public telephones around. In the case that somebody has an emergency the 112 hotline (or its local correspondent 94) CANNOT be reached from your foreign mobile phone (not even with Croatian prepaid SIMs). This has to be resolved ASAP, or lives might be in danger.
The owner was very nice and the pool has been cleared from twigs and leaves.
Recommend: Restaurant Nono had great food at reasonable prices.
VILLA COMMENTS: Signal strength at the villa is very good.
Stayed August 2012