Five Bedroom Luxury Villa with Pool in Istria
This outstanding luxury villa offers panoramic views of the rolling Istrian countryside and the historic hill top towns of Grozjnan and Motovun. Converted from a former 19th century school house, the building has been renovated to high standard creating a very spacious, refined and comfortable villa, while retaining its charming character.
Guests enter the villa from a gravel driveway into the main entrance hall which opens up into an exceptionally large and spacious open plan living / dining room. Four sets of French doors open out on to a shaded colonnaded terrace and seating area running the entire length of the villa looking out over the garden, swimming pool and surrounding scenery. To the side of the villa there is an additional toilet accessible from the garden. To the rear of the living room doors lead to the kitchen with adjoining utility and storage rooms, there is also a separate guest toilet. From the main entrance hall guests enter a second hallway containing a computer for guest use only. On this ground floor level guests can access the master double bedroom with en suite bathroom (with shower and bath tub) and a twin bedroom with en suite shower room. Both of these bedrooms contain French doors opening out on to the colonnaded terrace. There is also a further twin bedroom with en suite shower room on this level. On the first floor there are two bedrooms both with private adjoining bathrooms, one is a twin bedroom and the other is a larger double bedroom featuring a large corner balcony overlooking the generously sized pool.
Located among the towns and villages of inland Istria guests can explore by car and sample the fine local cuisine and wines of the region as well as enjoy the historic seaside towns such as of Novigrad which has surrounding its Marina restaurants serving excellent seafood. A little further down the Adriatic coast is the town of Porec which boasts the UNESCO world heritage Basilica of Euphrasius and from which guests can take day trips to Venice.
- Distance to beach20 km
- Nearest airportPula Airport
- Distance to airport70 km
- Nearest townGroznjan / Novigrad
- Distance to town9 km /20 km
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops9 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant9 km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 10
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for June - September. 5 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for June – September. Any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 19th Century
- Last renovated: 2009
- Total number of rooms: 5
- Area: Villa = 450m2. Garden and terraces = 4,000m2.
- Car park: Parking for more than 5 cars.
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 12 m x 6 m
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Fire place
- Desktop Computer and wireless broadband provided free of charge.
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Dining room
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- Number of twin bedrooms: 3
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 7
- Number of toilet only rooms: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 20 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 30 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula Airport
- Distance to airport: 70 km
- Nearest town: Groznjan / Novigrad
- Distance to town: 9 km /20 km
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 9 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 9 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: £1000
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
07 Jan. - 25 Mar.£ 435.00 25 Mar. - 15 Apr.£ 581.00 15 Apr. - 22 Apr.£ 750.00 22 Apr. - 27 May£ 581.00 27 May - 03 June£ 750.00 03 June - 01 July£ 750.00 01 July - 02 Sept.£ 917.00 02 Sept. - 30 Sept.£ 750.00 30 Sept. - 04 Nov.£ 581.00 04 Nov. - 16 Dec.£ 435.00 16 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 750.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: