Spacious 7 Bedroom Beachfront Villa with Heated Pool in Mirca, Brac Island
This comfortable waterfront villa with heated pool sits right on a fantastic family friendly pebble beach. Located in Mirca village on the island of Brac, this large villa is decorated in a contemporary style with a light and airy feel and offers the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing island holiday.
The property is entered through a side gate directly from the waterfront onto the sun terrace and pool area. Guests enter the villa via one of two sets of large patio doors opening into the spacious living / dining room. The kitchen is accessed from the dining area and continues on to a separate room containing a traditional wood fired grill that itself has doors opening out to a rear terrace with dining table. The living room area leads in to a room containing an American pool table, from here there is a laundry room, toilet and a gym as well as a twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and French doors opening back out to the pool area.
On the first floor there are three twin bedrooms and three double bedrooms. Two of the twin rooms, one of which has a balcony with sea view, can be accessed via a separate corridor with shared bathroom providing an ideal layout for a family. The third twin room contains an en-suite bathroom with sea facing balcony. The rest of the bedrooms are offered as one double bedroom with en-suite shower room and sea view, one double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony with garden view, and a further double bedroom located at the rear of the property with en-suite shower room.
Car hire is recommended. Explore other parts of Brac Island including the famous Zlatni Rat beach in Bol or Vidova Gora the highest point of all the Adriatic islands (778m), and the Monastery of Blaca. Mirca on Brac Island is a short drive from Supetar which has regular ferries to the vibrant city of Split with its great shopping and historic monuments, most notably Diocletian's Palace and the Cathedral of St Dominus.
For more information about Brac Island watchvideo.
- Distance to beach3 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport45km
- Nearest townSupetar
- Distance to town4km
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store
- Distance to nearest shops400 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant50m June-September, 3 km all other months.
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 14
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 17
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for early June-early September, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for early June-early September, any day for all other dates.
- Built: 1998
- Last renovated: 2010
- Area: 415m2
- Table tennis
- Bike rental on request
- Car park: Space for 3 cars.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 28m2
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Satellite TV
- 3 single sofa-beds available.
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Dining table and chairs.
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Beds in 3 of the twin rooms can be pushed together to make doubles.
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 7
- Number of twin bedrooms: 4
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 4
- Total number of bathrooms: 7
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Staff on site /available
- For villa services including chef and babysitting click here
- Baby sitting service
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 3 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 45km
- Nearest town: Supetar
- Distance to town: 4km
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store
- Distance to nearest shops: 400 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 50m June-September, 3 km all other months.
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Information on transfers: Available on request.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot rental: €10 per day
- Pet fee: €15 per day (small well-trained dogs).
- Laundry: €30 per load.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 13 May£ 443.00 13 May - 27 May£ 522.00 27 May - 10 June£ 616.00 10 June - 01 July£ 672.00 01 July - 01 Aug.£ 1,097.00 01 Aug. - 26 Aug.£ 1,097.00 26 Aug. - 02 Sept.£ 672.00 02 Sept. - 09 Sept.£ 616.00 09 Sept. - 30 Sept.£ 522.00 30 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 443.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Excellent. Everything perfect.
Impressed with: Nature, architect, friendly people, food.
Stayed July 2012
This was an EXCELLENT villa and we had an extremely pleasant week.
Stayed June 2011
SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off 15.07.17 - 18.07.17