2 Bedroom Seafront House in Lively Bol Town, Brac Island
This charming stone villa is located in a wonderful position in the lively harbour town of Bol on Brac island. With views over the boats and Old Town, this villa offers guests comfortable accommodation in an enviable setting at the heart of the harbour. The cafés, bars and restaurants of Bol are all within walking distance of the villa, and local beaches are just a short stroll away.
A ground floor entrance leads to a large kitchen-dining room, and a spacious bedroom with double bed and views of the harbour. Stairs lead to a large bathroom on the midway landing, while on the first floor there is a further double bedroom and a lounge with doors leading out onto a spacious terrace overlooking the harbour.
Car hire is not essential here, although it is recommended for exploring the countryside inland. Set at the heart of Bol, this villa is ideally located for exploring the famous town and its beaches. There is a regular boat service which departs from the harbour to take visitors out to the famous Golden Horn (Zlatni Rat) beach, just 1km from the villa. The property is the ideal base for a small family or group of friends looking to be within walking distance of beaches, restaurants and bars.
- Distance to beach30 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport75km
- Nearest townBol
- Distance to town100m
- Distance to bus stop100m
- Frequency of busesEvery 90 minutes
- Details on nearest shopsLocal market, supermarket, post office
- Distance to nearest shops20 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant20m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July-August, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for July-August, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 18th century
- Area: 126m2
- Car park: Off street parking.
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, table and chairs.
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Double sofa-bed in living room.
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 30 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 75km
- Nearest town: Bol
- Distance to town: 100m
- Distance to bus stop: 100m
- Details on nearest shops: Local market, supermarket, post office
- Distance to nearest shops: 20 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 20m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every 90 minutes
- Information on transfers: Available on request.
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: £300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 71.00 01 June - 01 July£ 125.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 200.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 125.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 71.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: