Dubrovnik City 6 Bedroom Villa with Pool, Sleeps 12
Holiday Highlights: ~ Cooling off in the swimming pool in the spacious gardens ~ Dubrovnik Old Town within walking distance ~ Days out exploring the nearby islands ~
This impressive 6 bedroom villa with pool is situated in Dubrovnik city, within walking distance of Dubrovnik Old Town and easy reach of Lapad Bay. A lovely, spacious oasis of peace in the midst of Croatia’s most popular city is hard to beat and would suit those who need the beautiful historic city Dubrovnik, a choice of beaches, restaurants and shops on their doorstep while having complete privacy in their accommodation.
The villa is approached by a driveway to the front which opens to the large mature garden featuring a swimming pool in a perfect suntrap. A flower covered veranda offers a shaded dining area with built-in BBQ and is the ideal place for preparing an evening meal. The main entrance of the villa is located on the veranda which enters directly into the lounge. On the ground floor is the lounge, kitchen with dining facilities and a double bedroom with en-suite shower room. Two flights of stairs lead to the first floor, the stairs from the lounge lead to 3 double bedrooms, a shower room and separate toilet. Stairs from the kitchen lead to a twin bedroom, double bedroom and separate shower room. A door off this first floor landing opens to a terrace overlooking the garden. There is an additional indoor shower and toilet by the swimming pool.
The villa is an excellent choice for a large family or group of friends travelling together. Comfortable surroundings and the large garden and pool are star features of this property, situated within easy reach of Dubrovnik old town and surrounding areas. Other recommended attractions within the region include the historical town of Cavtat, excursions to off shore islands such as Mljet and the Elaphite Islands as well as day trips to Montenegro and Mostar. Car hire is recommended if you wish to explore further afield.
- Distance to beach700 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik airport
- Distance to airport20km
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to town10-15 min walk to Dubrovnik old town
- Distance to bus stop200m
- Frequency of busesRegularly throughout the year
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket and local shops
- Distance to nearest shops200 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant700m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 12
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 12
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Arrival days: Any day
- Check-in: 17:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 16th century
- Last renovated: 2012
- Area: 1,000m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Parking space for up to 4 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 10.0m x 4.5m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Ice machine available
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Outdoor tables, chairs and dining facilities. Stone built BBQ area by swimming pool
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: A single sofa bed is available in the twin bedroom as an extra sleeping place. Maximum occupancy is for 12 people
- Number of double bedrooms: 5
- Total number of bedrooms: 6
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of toilet only rooms: 2
- Additional information on bathrooms: Ground floor double bedroom has en-suite shower room. Inside shower and toilet by pool area
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 3
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 700 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik airport
- Distance to airport: 20km
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 10-15 min walk to Dubrovnik old town
- Distance to bus stop: 200m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket and local shops
- Distance to nearest shops: 200 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 700m
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Regularly throughout the year
- Information on transfers: Taxi cost is around €40 one way to / from Dubrovnik Airport
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- Price does not include residence/tourist tax or a registration fee where applicable. These charges are pre-paid and will be added to the cost of the rental.
- Separate charges which are usually paid for locally
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 May£ 528.00 01 May - 01 June£ 642.00 01 June - 01 July£ 750.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 847.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 750.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 642.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
We stayed at this villa in Dubrovnik. Our experience exceeded what we imagined. The house, the service from arrival till departure was excellent! Very helpful, service minded. Cheaper for our group than hotel, more fun!
We order transport to the airport and that service worked out good!
Impressed with: The beautiful surroundings
Recommend: Sesame Tavern Poklisar Renting moped & Jet Ski
Stayed June 2016
The house and the location were fine. Excellent. Some traffic noise, but again very close to the city, so we anticipated that. The owner where very helpful and nice
Impressed with: A lot
Not impressed with: Not so much
Favourite villa moment: Fantastic pool area for the kids (and the rest of us). Beautiful lighting in the evening. The day we had on the beach were wonderful. The walls were marvelous. We ate lunch a different restaurants with the whole family. Do not remember names, it was all very nice.
Stayed September 2015
Read more reviews
Everything was great
Impressed with: Food and culture
Not impressed with: Lack of accessible beaches specifically in Dubrovnik
Recommend: Restaurant 360, Mea Culpa, Banje beach, Jet ski island hopping, walking around the old city.
Favourite villa moment: Jumping in the pool for the first time!
Stayed June 2015
Property was excellent Perfect location, well looked after and a lovely pool. Owner was very helpful very useful and guided us when requested. We had a brilliant stay. It was magical.
Impressed with: Old town
Not impressed with: It was all perfect
Recommend: Kayaking, wall walk, gondola.
Favourite villa moment: Swimming pool.
Stayed July 2014