Luxury 5 Bedroom Seafront Villa with Infinity Pool near Sveta Nedilja on Hvar Island, sleeps 10
This luxury villa is set in an enviable position on the Hvar Island coastline, with forest and mountain views to the rear and stunning sea views from the terrace and infinity pool. Decorated in clean contemporary style, set over four floors, the spacious interiors and tiered exterior sea view terraces create a stylish holiday setting.
Guests approach the villa from the gated parking area to the right, with parking for up to 4 cars. 8 steps from the parking area lead to the entrance, accessed via the ground floor terrace. Guests enter the villa to the spacious living room with fireplace and office area benefiting from sea views and terrace access. 3 steps up from the living area lead to a semi-open dining area and well equipped kitchen.
From the living room, guests access the bedroom levels. The first floor contains three bedrooms, all with ensuite shower room with walk-in shower. One double bedroom and one twin bedroom to the rear have forest views, and a second double bedroom to the front of the villa benefits from living area and sea view balcony. Two additional double bedrooms (eaves) are on the second floor, each with ensuite walk-in shower. Guests also have access to facilities available on the lower ground floor, with Turkish and Finnish saunas, separate shower room, utility room and multi-gym. Concierge service is available at this villa. The concierge is on hand to arrange transfers, meals or excursions, payable locally.
From the living room, guests access a covered dining area leading to tiered terraces and an infinity pool with far-reaching sea views. There are panoramic sea and pool views from the covered external dining area with dining table and chairs. 8 steps lead down from the pool area to a lower level terrace with sea views, and a summer house with kitchen facilities and lounge area. 20 steps lead down from the lower terrace to the sea.
Car hire is recommended at this villa, although transfers can be arranged on request. Please speak to one of our consultants for more information. This elegant villa would suit a family or group of friends looking for a relaxing holiday in a peaceful seaside location within easy reach of vibrant Hvar Town.
- Distance to beach10 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport2-3 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest townHvar Town or Jelsa
- Distance to town19km to Hvar Town, 16km to Jelsa
- Details on nearest shopsSmall local shops in Sveta Nedjelja
- Distance to nearest shops400 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant400m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 10
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for all dates.
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Built: 2013
- Area: 1500m2
- Hot tub
- Boat mooring: 25m available at nearby marina.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 4 cars.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Pool size: 70m2
- Pool private to the property
- Infinity pool
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Summer kitchen with wine fridge and dishwasher
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Dining table & chairs, sun loungers
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Wine Cellar
- Information on bedrooms: All bedrooms benefit from ensuite bath or shower rooms
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 6
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 7
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 10 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 2-3 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest town: Hvar Town or Jelsa
- Distance to town: 19km to Hvar Town, 16km to Jelsa
- Details on nearest shops: Small local shops in Sveta Nedjelja
- Distance to nearest shops: 400 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 400m
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 10 m
- Car recommended
- Information on transfers: Available on request.
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: € 500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
05 May - 27 May£ 1,328.00 27 May - 01 July£ 1,989.00 01 July - 26 Aug.£ 2,783.00 26 Aug. - 16 Sept.£ 1,989.00 16 Sept. - 01 Nov.£ 1,328.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
A big thank you for everything you arranged with the Villa in Hvar, the villa was 10/10 and we really enjoyed the trip.
Stayed September 2016