Cosy 1 Bedroom Cottage with Shared Pool near Porec, sleeps 2
Located in the small village of Matulini, this cottage is well suited to a couple looking for a peaceful, romantic getaway in the Istrian countryside. The cottage offers privacy whilst being just a short drive from restaurants and shops.
This charming property is situated in gorgeous landscaped gardens. It consists of living room, kitchen-diner, shower room and double bedroom. Outside there are two covered terraces and a small private garden. Guests also have access to the large pool, occasionally shared with the discreet owners, who live in the main house in the grounds.
Car hire is recommended. The popular seaside town of Porec, home to the Euphrasian Basilica, is just 15 minutes' drive from the villa. Also worth a visit are the nearby medieval hilltop towns of Groznjan and Motovun. Have a look at our Country Guide for more information on Istria.
- Distance to beach12 km
- Nearest airportPula
- Distance to airport48km
- Nearest townPorec
- Distance to town12.5km
- Details on nearest shopsLocal supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant5km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 2
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for early July-late August, 5 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Tuesday for early July-late August, any day (except Sunday) for all other dates.
- Check-in: 16:00-19:00
- Check-out: 09:00-12:00
- Built: 2005
- Last renovated: 2014
- Area: 85m2
- Pool shared with discreet owners
- Pool towels provided
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 1 car
- Fans provided
- Pool size: 12.5m x 5m
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Video/DVD/BluRay library
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table, chairs and sun loungers
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 12 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 15 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula
- Distance to airport: 48km
- Nearest town: Porec
- Distance to town: 12.5km
- Details on nearest shops: Local supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 5km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Information on transfers: Available on request
- Provision of linen/towels
- Weekly cleaning service
- The following must be produced on arrival: €100
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 29 May£ 84.00 29 May - 19 June£ 108.00 19 June - 03 July£ 115.00 03 July - 28 Aug.£ 154.00 28 Aug. - 11 Sept.£ 120.00 11 Sept. - 25 Sept.£ 101.00 25 Sept. - 01 Nov.£ 77.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: