Magnificent Istrian Country Estate with Indoor and Outdoor Pools, Restaurant and Spa
This outstanding country estate is set within one hundred and twenty thousand square metres of sprawling Istrian countryside with the sea located just 2kms away. Guests staying at the property are ensured of a relaxing break in a glorious setting at arguably one of the finest properties available to rent in Croatia.
This property is set among award winning vineyards and olive groves, with spacious landscaped grounds containing four buildings for guest use. Lawned gardens and white gravel paths connect the buildings, leading to outdoor lounges with day beds and two separate pool areas. With vineyard and woodland views, one beautifully decked outdoor pool is located approximately 10 metres from the houses, while a second pool, surrounded by decking, is set between the main building and stone annexe to the top of the grounds. Guests also have access to a spa with sauna, fitness room and heated indoor pool. Treatments including massage and rejuvenating body care treatments can be arranged on request (supplement applies). Please see Additional Services for more details. A pretty terraced courtyard area with fine outdoor lounge furniture and an elegant outdoor eating area complete the magnificent grounds, the perfect setting for a wedding or special occasion.
The main building is set out over three floors (no lift). Guests enter the main building to a very spacious hallway with reception area, leading to a lounge-bar area with vaulted oak beamed ceiling and Istrian stone fireplace, and a kitchen with dining area and fireplace. Double doors lead to the rear of the building, with outdoor dining area. The first floor contains five double bedrooms and one twin bedroom, each with en-suite shower room. One king-size suite lies to the rear of the first floor, with en-suite bathroom and balcony with chairs. The second floor contains two king-size rooms, each with en-suite shower room, and a spacious king-size suite with en-suite bathroom and balcony with chairs, table and olive grove views.
14 one bedroom apartments and two apartments with two double bedrooms are set out across three separate annexe buildings. Each apartment contains a cupboard kitchenette, lounge area, one double bedroom and one shower room. Two apartments each have a second double bedroom. Some apartments are set over two levels. Each apartment benefits from a partially enclosed garden, with outdoor dining table and chairs.
- Distance to beach2 km
- Nearest airportPula. Other possibilities include Rijeka, Trieste, Ljubljana and Zagreb
- Distance to airport20kms to Pula
- Nearest townBale
- Distance to town8km
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarkets
- Distance to nearest shops8 km
- Distance to nearest restaurantOn site
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 56
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 60
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Arrival days: Any
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Built: 1900
- Last renovated: 2016
- Area: 120,000m2
- 2 outdoor pools, each accessed by Roman steps
- 1 heated indoor pool
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Towels changed daily, linen changed twice per week
- Car park: Large parking area in the grounds
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Each apartment benefits from small outdoor dining table and chairs. Sun loungers are available around the pool areas
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Rooms: 1 twin bedroom, 5 double bedrooms, 4 king-size suites, 14 king-size 1 bedroom apartments, 2 king-size 2 bedroom apartments
- Number of double bedrooms: 27
- Total number of bedrooms: 28
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 26
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 26
Staff on site /available
- Maid service on request, additional supplement
- Catering service on request, additional supplement
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 2 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 10 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula. Other possibilities include Rijeka, Trieste, Ljubljana and Zagreb
- Distance to airport: 20kms to Pula
- Nearest town: Bale
- Distance to town: 8km
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarkets
- Distance to nearest shops: 8 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: On site
- Distance from the sea: 2 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 May£ 7,313.00 01 May - 01 July£ 10,686.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 12,373.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 10,686.00 01 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 7,313.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
Catering is available for weddings and events from the on-site restaurant. Sample menus are provided on request, and can be discussed. Contact our consultants for further information.
Ad-hoc chef service can be arranged on request.
Bar service for events and weddings can be arranged on request. Please speak to one of our consultants for additional information.
Spa treatments are available on request from the onsite Energy Clinic and Spa, at additional supplement. Treatments available include a range of facials, manicures, pedicures, body care treatments and massages. For more details and to prebook, contact one of our consultants.
Wine tasting is available on site, with wines from the estate's own vineyard paired with local dishes. To pre-book, please speak with one of our consultants.