3 Bedroom Istrian House with Pool, sleeps 6
This three bedroom house, situated at the edge of the village of Stifanici approximately 14 km from the historical town of Porec, would suit a family or a small group of friends looking to stay in peaceful surroundings in the midst of the Istrian countryside.
The property is approached down a country lane where off street parking is available in front of the villa. Guests enter through metal gates into a walled Mediterranean garden and swimming pool area. The property consists of two parts both entered from an outdoor covered terrace and BBQ area. The main house is entered directly into a spacious kitchen/diner/lounge area with double doors leading out onto the patio area of the garden. Stairs lead to the first floor containing two double bedrooms, one of which features an ornamental balcony. There is also a separate shower room. The annexe, which cannot be accessed from within the main house, is attached to the main house. It has a separate entrance leading into a twin bedroom and en-suite shower room. This shower room is also accessed by another door from the terrace.
Car hire is recommended for this property. There is a traditional restaurant ten minutes walk away and the neighbouring town of Baderna is just a few minutes drive away where guests will find a post office, shops and restaurants. Places of interest within the area include the Medieval Hill top towns of Motovun and Groznjan as well as the seaside towns Rovinj and Vrsar. Further afield, the Brijuni islands, the Roman amphitheatre in Pula and a day trip to Venice are all recommended excursions that are available from this region.
- Distance to beach17 km
- Nearest airportPula
- Distance to airport50km
- Nearest townBaderna
- Distance to town3km
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store
- Distance to nearest shops3 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant1km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for late June-early September, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for late June-early September, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 15:00-19:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1938
- Last renovated: 2010
- Area: 150m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 2 cars.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 24m2
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers and parasols, tables, dining table and chairs.
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- TV room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 17 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 20 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula
- Distance to airport: 50km
- Nearest town: Baderna
- Distance to town: 3km
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store
- Distance to nearest shops: 3 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 1km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
15 Apr. - 13 May£ 135.00 13 May - 03 June£ 173.00 03 June - 24 June£ 192.00 24 June - 08 July£ 210.00 08 July - 19 Aug.£ 241.00 19 Aug. - 02 Sept.£ 210.00 02 Sept. - 16 Sept.£ 192.00 16 Sept. - 29 Oct.£ 173.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: