Large Luxury villa in a beautiful bay on Korcula, sleeps 14-17
This large, luxurious villa sits in a peaceful, beautiful bay on the southern side of Korcula Island, yet within easy reach of the port town of Vela Luka and historic, wine producing town Blato. The villa offer easy access to both the magnificent coastline and the lush natural centre of Korcula island, ideal for a family or group of friends.
Guests enter the villa from the private driveway via a flight of stairs in to an atrium with double height windows, leading to the first floor with its spacious open plan living / dining room. On either side of the living room there are two very large double bedrooms (one with a balcony) featuring walk in wardrobes and en suite bathrooms. Both rooms have full height windows looking out over the pool and sea. To the rear of the living room there is a third double bedroom with walk a in wardrobe and en suite bathroom. This bedroom has patio doors opening out on to a rear facing terrace. Two additional double bedrooms and an additional family bathroom are also found on this level.
The ground floor contains the fourth guest double bedroom with an en-suite lounge and separate guest toilet, an en-suite bathroom, a walk in wardrobe and patio doors from the bedroom leading out onto the pool area. Guests also find an additional double bedroom on the ground floor. The kitchen is located on this level, ideal for dinners either in the dining room above, or on the terrace accessed from this level.
The terraces and mature Mediterranean gardens of this villa are accessed from the ground floor. Guests exit to shaded and sunny terraces with unrivalled views over the bay, and immediate access to the magnificent 100m2 pool (heated on request). Sun loungers and parasols are dotted around the terraces, allowing guests to enjoy the huge grounds together, yet maintaining privacy.
From Korcula, guests can take private excursions to the nearby small islands such as Proizd, Osjak, Gubesa and Kamenjak for sunbathing or swimming. Boat rental is also recommended with the possibilities to explore islands located further afield such as Lastovo or the National park Island of Mljet. For guests arriving with their own boat there is boat mooring suitable for vessels up to 30 metres. We strongly recommend car hire with this villa.
- Distance to beach10 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport3hrs 30 minutes
- Nearest townBlato
- Distance to town6km to Blato, 8km to Vela Luka
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket in Blato
- Distance to nearest shops6 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant5km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 14
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 14
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Arrival days: Saturday
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1990
- Last renovated: 2008
- Area: 16,600m2 including grounds
- Pool heating available on request at additional cost
- Car park: Garage for 2 cars, parking outside for 10
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 100m2
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Video/DVD/BluRay library
- Hair dryer
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- TV room
- Number of double bedrooms: 7
- Total number of bedrooms: 7
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 4
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 6
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Staff on site /available
- Chef and maid service on request at additional cost
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 10 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport: 3hrs 30 minutes
- Nearest town: Blato
- Distance to town: 6km to Blato, 8km to Vela Luka
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket in Blato
- Distance to nearest shops: 6 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 5km
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 10 m
- Distance from the center: 6 km
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: € 500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 June£ 1,091.00 01 June - 29 June£ 1,137.00 29 June - 31 Aug.£ 1,819.00 31 Aug. - 28 Sept.£ 1,137.00 28 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 1,091.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: