Luxury Villa on Krk Island with Pool and Chef Service Option, 5m from the Beach
Located on Croatia’s largest island, Krk, this highly sought after spacious and beautifully furnished villa offers you all the comforts you need for your holiday. Designed by one of Croatia’s renowned architects, this truly is one of the country’s outstanding beach side villas. Located in a tranquil and secluded area on the outskirts of the seaside town of Malinska it offers direct access to the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic.
The ground floor consists of a very spacious lounge area with stereo and modern fireplace. The dining rooms seats up to 12 persons and the fully equipped kitchen features an array of gadgets including a steam cooker, and two American fridges. Extensive views of the private pool and sea are offered by way of floor to ceiling windows running along the entire sea-facing length of this floor. Also located is a garden facing Jacuzzi room.
Decorated to the highest standards and incorporating some of the best Italian designer furniture, the property also features in the basement a well stocked wine cellar and a ‘Konoba’ style room for eating and entertaining. The ground floor consists of a very spacious lounge area with stereo and modern fireplace.
One double bedroom is located on the ground floor. There is a sweeping spiral staircase to the first floor and the other three double bedrooms including the master bedroom which offers wonderful sea views across to the Istrian Peninsula from its own private terrace.
French doors lead from the living/dining room to the very spacious BBQ area which offers a perfect setting for outdoor eating. Steps lead down to the large pool area which is surrounded by the beautiful scented garden filled with oleander and rosemary as well as olive, bamboo and banana trees among other greenery. A further bathing area suitable for children is a short distance away from the property. A gate from the garden leads to a short path and a spacious stone built beach side area with seating.
Daily maid service is included at the villa for up to 2 hours per day. Additional maid service can be arranged on request, payable locally.
Prices shown are for the villa only. Chef service is available on request at the villa for an additional supplement - please request Full Board option at time of booking.
Local food and beverage is included in the chef service rate. Branded and luxury products are charged extra, payable locally.
- Distance to beach5 m
- Nearest airportRijeka (nearest). Pula, Zagreb, Trieste and Ljubljana also possibilities.
- Distance to airport10 km to Rijeka
- Nearest townMalinska
- Distance to town5 minutes by car
- Distance to bus stop1km
- Frequency of busesEvery hour
- Details on nearest shops Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops1 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant200m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for end of May - end of September. 3 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for end of May to end of September. Any day all other dates
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1999
- Area: 600m2
- Pool: Open from May to October. Hot tub available all year
- Bikes: Two bikes are available (please ensure that your travel insurance covers use of bicycles)
- Laundry service: Available on request
- Cleaning: 2h per day included
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Every other day
- Car park: Space for up to 5 cars
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 12.0m x 4.0m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Laundry service
- Additional appliances: steam cooker, espresso machine, and two large American fridges
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Fax machine
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Garden chairs on all terraces, pool furniture/recliners, large outdoor dining table by BBQ area.
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Wine Cellar
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 4
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Staff on site /available
- Caretaker lives on site in separate apartment. Staff speak fluent English and Russian.
- Available on request - please select Catered option at time of booking.
- 2h daily maid service included
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 5 m
- Nearest airport: Rijeka (nearest). Pula, Zagreb, Trieste and Ljubljana also possibilities.
- Distance to airport: 10 km to Rijeka
- Nearest town: Malinska
- Distance to town: 5 minutes by car
- Distance to bus stop: 1km
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 1 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 200m
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 5 m
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every hour
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 27 May£ 1,215.00 27 May - 01 July£ 1,215.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 1,265.00 01 Sept. - 23 Sept.£ 1,215.00 23 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 1,215.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
An excellent experience all round
Impressed with: The sea
Favourite villa moment: The first meal which reassured us that we had chosen the right holiday and the final meal where we were made to feel so welcome
Stayed August/September 2016
Only positive comments on everything, excellent experience overall. Extremely hospital and a very good host and cook!
Impressed with: Friendly people beautiful country
Not impressed with: Couln't say.
Favourite villa moment: Breakfast, lunch and dinner!
Stayed August 2015
Excellent. The food was extraordinary. The owner of the villa is outstanding, in terms of attitude and service.
Stayed August 2012
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
Catering is available at this villa at a rate of GBP 235 per day. Please select Full Board option at time of booking. Local food and beverage is included in the chef service rate. Branded and luxury products are charged extra, payable locally.
Daily maid service for up to 2 hours is included in the rental.