Four bedroom Villa with pool and floodlit tennis court near Opatija sleeps 8-11
This modern villa, with its’ clean lines and porthole windows, is reminiscent of a slick ocean liner. Guests will be assured of a comfortable stay at this villa situated in the hills above the splendidly elegant seaside town of Opatija where Austro-Hungarian architecture dominates the town centre and a good selection of shops, bars, restaurants, nightlife and casinos can be found.
There are 2 terraced villas in total KV023 and KV024, each with its own entrance, private pool and private space. The villas can be rented together (sleeping 21 in total) or separately. The properties are approximately 5 minutes drive up the hill from Opatija where guests enter into a spacious shared rear driveway. There is also an indoor car park to the rear. A flight of stairs from the parking area leads to the first floor rear terrace where there are 2 entrance doors, one for each villa. Guests enter villa KV023 into a hallway with guest toilet. This leads through to a large open plan kitchen/diner lounge area featuring 4 sets of sliding patio doors opening out onto the pool facing balcony. The second floor features one double bedroom with walk in wardrobe, en-suite shower room and doors leading out onto an upper balcony. There is also a double/twin room with a door leading out to the upper balcony, a further double room, and a family bathroom.
Stair access from the first floor lounge leads down to the ground floor which features a one bedroom apartment consisting of an open plan lounge/diner with a sofa bed for 2 persons, a shower room and a separate bedroom containing one double bed and a single bed.
The villa also features a spa area on the ground floor fitted with a Jacuzzi bathub, sauna for one person and separate shower area. Outside next to the pool is an astro turf surfaced floodlit tennis court and outside toilet.
The villa would suit a family / two families travelling together or a group of friends looking to stay in this popular area of Croatia. Car hire is recommended at this villa and nearby areas of interest include visiting the unspoilt islands of Cres and Losinj, the beautiful mountains of Gorski Kotar, the Ucka national park and the seaside town of Lovran. Day trips to the Istria region to include a visit to the impressive towns of Pula with its’ Roman amphitheatre, Rovinj and Porec are also possible from the villa.
- Distance to beach2.5 km
- Nearest airportRijeka (nearest). Pula, Zagreb, Trieste and Ljubljana also possibilities.
- Distance to airport50km to Rijeka
- Nearest townOpatija
- Distance to town2.5km
- Distance to bus stop400m
- Frequency of busesUsually every hour
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops400 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant400m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 11
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Built: 2009
- Last renovated: 2009
- Area: 510m2
- Table tennis, table football and a billiard table are available at the villa.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for up to 3 cars
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): An A/C unit is located on each hallway (3 in total) which cool the whole villa.
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 10.0m x 5.0m
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Fire place
- Tennis court
- Washing machine
- Video VHS
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Outdoor table and chairs to seat 6, sunbeds and sun umbrellas.
- Dining room
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: One of the double bedrooms can be converted to a twin room. Double bed in this room has a small gap in the middle. The double bedroom in the studio apartment also contains an additional single bed. Max acceptance is 10 adults and 1 child under 12. There is also a sofa bed for 2 in the studio apartment lounge.
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 6
- Number of toilet only rooms: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 2.5 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 10 minutes
- Nearest airport: Rijeka (nearest). Pula, Zagreb, Trieste and Ljubljana also possibilities.
- Distance to airport: 50km to Rijeka
- Nearest town: Opatija
- Distance to town: 2.5km
- Distance to bus stop: 400m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 400 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 400m
- In suburb
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Usually every hour
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
28 May - 10 June£ 334.00 10 June - 08 July£ 412.00 08 July - 22 July£ 545.00 22 July - 19 Aug.£ 701.00 19 Aug. - 26 Aug.£ 616.00 26 Aug. - 09 Sept.£ 545.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: