Four bedroom villa in Lumbarda, Korcula Island
This pretty stone four bedroom villa occupies an elevated position and enjoys fine views of the islands and mainland in the distance. It is conveniently situated within easy walking distance of the beaches of Lumbarda. The villa is decorated in Scandinavian style with well positioned lighting points giving an airy atmosphere within the house. Guests will be assured of an idyllic retreat at this pretty villa.
The villa is approached down a country lane with parking to the rear of the property. Guests enter from the parking area directly into an open plan L-shaped kitchen / diner / lounge area with French doors leading out onto a pretty sea facing terrace providing guests with dining, BBQ and outdoor seating facilities.
To the rear of the lounge there is a double bedroom and separate shower room. The first floor consists of a spacious hallway which also serves as a TV room/lounge, a double bedroom, a twin room and a large separate family bathroom. Step ladder stairs from the lounge lead up to the attic room with twin beds. In view of the stairs, we would recommend this attic room for older children/adults. Two additional persons can be accommodated at the villa for a supplement, payable at time of booking.
Korcula Island is undoubtedly one of Croatia’s greenest islands and places of interest to visit include Korcula old city as well as other pretty small towns such as Brno and Vela Luka. Day trips to Dubrovnik and the National Park at Mljet Island are also possible. Accommodation makes an ideal two-centre combination with a stay in Split or Dubrovnik region.
- Distance to beach80 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airportAround 2 1/2 hours to/from Dubrovnik airport including ferry crossing
- Nearest townLumbarda
- Distance to town2km
- Distance to bus stop200m
- Frequency of busesEvery hour
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops300 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant80m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for early July to late August. 3 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for early July to late August. Any day for all other dates
- Built: 2007
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Car park: Space for 2 cars
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Lounge and corridors are air-conditioned. Ceiling fans in selected rooms
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Large oak table with 8 teak chairs. Cushioned ratten lounge furniture
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 80 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: Around 2 1/2 hours to/from Dubrovnik airport including ferry crossing
- Nearest town: Lumbarda
- Distance to town: 2km
- Distance to bus stop: 200m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 300 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 80m
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every hour
- Information on transfers: On request
- Provision of linen/towels
- A 9th and 10th person can be accommodated at the villa for a supplement, applied at time of booking
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
03 June - 03 July£ 185.00 03 July - 19 Aug.£ 310.00 19 Aug. - 02 Sept.£ 225.00 02 Sept. - 30 Sept.£ 171.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Owner was brilliant. We arrived later than planned but he phoned us to check on our progress and he was there at 23.00 on the Saturday night to welcome us. He knew just when to be visible and when to be diplomatically absent. He didn't pester and was concerned that we had a good time. He made us feel instantly comfortable.
With the exception of one 'snooty' restaurant in Korcula Town, absolutely EVERYWHERE we went everyone was lovely to us. The bars and cafes are very small and cater for small groups and it feels very personal. We went kayaking and mountain biking from the same place and they could not have been more helpful. Hiring anything is so cheap and they TRUST you with their equipment.
Impressed with: Cheapness. Utterly astonishing. Cleanliness of property/area. The clearness of the sea - wow!
Not impressed with: Dubrovnik. Yuk!
Favourite villa moment: The picture I took at 6 am as the sun was rising over the hill =AWESOME Also, discovering the local beach, just a few minutes away = WOW
Stayed June 2012
We found the location to be especially good for kids since there were sandy beaches nearby, which are quite rare in Croatia. Furthermore, the accommodation itself was also well set up for kids. Beautiful landscapes and awesome beaches.
Stayed August 2010
Amazing views over the sea, close to restaurants and village / shops but quiet. Owner was very helpful. Lots of good advice on restaurants and activities.
Impressed with: Friendliness and service
Recommend: Maxsmillian garden restaurant in Korcula is excellent. The sword dancing in Korcula.
Stayed August 2014