4 Bedroom Villa near Postira Town on Brac, sleeps 8-10
Holiday Highlights: Great value holiday villa for families ~ Easy walk to beach, cafes, bars and restaurants ~ Island stay
This reasonably priced Brac island villa located in Postira is ideally positioned for beach access as well as offering guests an easy stroll to the restaurants and bars of Postira. The villa would suit a family, two families or a group of friends looking for somewhere to stay without necessarily having to rent a car.
The villa is approached along a quiet road with parking for two cars located to the side of the villa. Guests enter via steps from the road through the garden and into the ground floor of the villa which consists of an open plan kitchen-dining area, a double bedroom, a twin room and two shower rooms. The first floor, accessed via steps from the garden, features a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, a bathroom, a shower room, a lounge with two sofa beds and a kitchen-dining area with large windows where guests can enjoy the full view of the sea and surrounding scenery. The ground and first floor are not connected internally. The stepped garden features an outside covered dining and BBQ area to the front, as well as some smaller seating spots dotted throughout.
The harbour town of Postira features a number of waterfront boutique hotels including Hotel Pastura where guests can grab a coffee, have a drink on the terrace or enjoy a meal. There are also a number of other bars, restaurants and Pizzerias located along the waterfront. A few kilometres away there is the Eco village of Dol where a number of Konobas (similar to tavernas) are situated offering Authentic Brac island/Dalmatian cuisine. Other places of interest in the area include the animal farm for children in Sutivan and the town of Supetar, where guests can enjoy additional harbour-side bars and restaurants.
- Distance to beach100 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport2-3 hours including ferry crossing.
- Nearest townSupetar
- Distance to town11km
- Distance to bus stop100m
- Frequency of busesEvery hour
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store in Postira
- Distance to nearest shops80 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant120m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July-August, 5 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for July-August, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1985
- Last renovated: 2015
- Area: 150m2
- Car park: Space for 2 cars.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Washing machine
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV
- Ironing board
- Sofa beds in living room
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Outdoor dining furniture in garden
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- TV room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 100 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 2-3 hours including ferry crossing.
- Nearest town: Supetar
- Distance to town: 11km
- Distance to bus stop: 100m
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store in Postira
- Distance to nearest shops: 80 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 120m
- In suburb
- Distance from the center: 80 m
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every hour
- Information on transfers: Available on request.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Pet fee: €5 per day
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 July£ 162.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 225.00 01 Sept. - 01 Nov.£ 162.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: