Villa with pool in Uvala Ljubljeva near Trogir with stunning views.
This spacious three bedroom villa offers guests spectacular sea views and is located approximately 20 minutes drive away from the historical town of Trogir. The house provides a relaxing retreat from everyday life and guests staying at the villa will be sure of enjoying a peaceful and pleasant stay.
The house is approached along a gravel road and is perched on a rocky promontory. Steps from the parking area lead up to a spacious sea-facing balcony with a door leading into a modern lounge on the left and a raised fully equipped kitchen and dining area on the right. Located to the rear of the house is the bedroom annexe which consists of one double bedroom, a triple room and a shower room. An extra bed for an 8th person can be placed in living room - supplement applies. Please select the exact number of persons at time of booking for the correct price. Steps from the balcony lead down to a lower terrace which offers access to a one bedroom apartment consisting of a double bed, shower room and kitchen area. The 9mx5m pool and covered eating area are located to the side of the villa. Steps from the road lead down to the beach area.
The village of Ljubljeva is located approximately 25 minutes away from Split airport. The villa provides an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding region which features such sites as the waterfalls of Krka National Park and the medieval city of Sibenik and its magnificent Renaissance Cathedral. The city of Split is also within easy reach. A 6m boat with outboard engine, no cabin, is also available for private rental (see pictures - prices on request). The villa would suit friends or a family (or two families) wishing to relax in peaceful surroundings.
- Distance to beach30 m
- Nearest airportSplit. Zadar also a possibility.
- Distance to airport20km to Split airport
- Nearest townTrogir
- Distance to town15km
- Distance to bus stop2km
- Frequency of busesEvery hour to Trogir.
- Details on nearest shopsVillage grocery store in Vinisce
- Distance to nearest shops2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant5km - in Marina
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 7
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for mid-June to early September, 4 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for mid-June to early September, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2004
- Last renovated: 2006
- Area: 150m2
- Boat rental: 6 metre long boat available for hire locally. License required. (see extra pics page for photos). 100 Euros per day, includes 10 litres of fuel. Extra fuel paid locally.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 3 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 9.0m x 5.0m
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, table and chairs.
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Extra bed for an 8th person can be placed in living room - supplement applies. Please select the exact number of persons at time of booking for the correct price.
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Number of triple bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 30 m
- Nearest airport: Split. Zadar also a possibility.
- Distance to airport: 20km to Split airport
- Nearest town: Trogir
- Distance to town: 15km
- Distance to bus stop: 2km
- Details on nearest shops: Village grocery store in Vinisce
- Distance to nearest shops: 2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 5km - in Marina
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every hour to Trogir.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Pet fee: €5 per day, payable locally.
- Boat mooring: €10 per day
- Extra bed for an 8th person can be placed in living room - supplement applies. Please select the exact number of persons at time of booking for the correct price.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 01 June£ 253.00 01 June - 17 June£ 362.00 17 June - 01 July£ 362.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 513.00 01 Sept. - 09 Sept.£ 362.00 09 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 362.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 253.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Fantastic location and fabulous villa. Kitchen could have had a few more items - maybe a few small welcome pack items like bin liners and olive oil and coffee filters but overall fantastic place and lovely owners.
Lovely people who really took care of us and gave us leaving gift which was very thoughtful.
Impressed with: Unspoilt, clean and crystal clear water
Not impressed with: Airport
Recommend: Lovely grill place in Vinisce with really fresh fish and lots of fab ice cream places
Favourite villa moment: Snorkelling in the bay, boat trips, catching an octopus and it escaping back into the sea, glass of wine with the fabulous view and sunsets
Stayed August 2016
The villa was fabulous & the views are amazing. Taking tea towels & oven gloves was essential, but otherwise the villa was well equipped and wifi was very quick & efficient. The directions need updating as there is now a roundabout coming out of the airport, so it was a bit confusing with existing directions! Lovely people couldn't fault them at all.
Impressed with: The history is very interesting and we loved the landscape & people.
Not impressed with:
Recommend: We loved Trogir, much better than Split and closer, great market daily and lovely restaurants within the walled town. Vinisce also has some good restaurants and is a lovely walk from the villa (one way probably enough!)
Favourite villa moment: Waking up and walking down to the jetty, diving off & swimming in the crystal clear water then going back to the villa to sit on the balcony for breakfast - bliss!
Stayed June 2015
Read more reviews
Excellent. Would have been helpful to have few extra items in the kitchen: Oven gloves or cloth/mit for handling hot items in oven Tea towels/drying up cloths Box of matches. Would have been helpful to have few extra items in the kitchen: Oven gloves or cloth/mit for handling hot items in oven Tea towels/drying up cloths Box of matches
Impressed with:Beautiful clear, warm turquoise sea to swim in Lovely Venetian style architecture in some places Split & Trogir were lovely towns Friendly, welcoming locals Beautiful unspoilt views
Not impressed with: Poor beaches, lot of sea urchins Generally poor sea access - concrete piers at best
Recommend: One item that was missing was any bar/shop/restaurant in Ljubljeva We recommend Cupernica restaurant in Vinisce - great menu, tables right on the water & v friendly staff
Favourite villa moment: Swimming, both in the pool and the sea at the bottom of the well laid steps down from the house
Stayed August 2013
It was stunning and the views were breathtaking, unfortunately the electricity and water went off after a storm for 24 hours which we were told was very unusual. The villa owner drove us to Trogir to hire a car and get some shopping and we could ring him anytime, nothing was too much trouble at all. The unspoiled Croatian culture, lush greenery clean towns and wonderfully helpful and welcoming people.
Service in every eating establishment we visited was outstanding with pleasant staff and good food. A beautiful unspoiled country will definitely visit again soon. Only one point, a lack of public toilets in the towns, even in Split, you have to go into a bar or restaurant to visit the toilet. Thank you for the link to a local very helpful taxi company.
Very satisfied would definitely go back and use your company again, anyone wanting to try Croatia should use your company. I had many queries before our holiday and you answered them all on the day I sent them. Thank you for your outstanding service. Overall very satisfied with everything.
Stayed May 2010