Two bedroom villa with Pool sleeps 4 in Vinisce
This bright and airy villa, tucked away in the sleepy seaside village of Vinisce, lies within easy access of the UNESCO protected town of Trogir as well as the pretty coastal town of Primosten. The villa is ideally placed for clients arriving into Split or Zadar airport and would suit a couple, small group of friends or a family looking to stay in a quiet picturesque seaside village with the added bonus of having a pretty turquoise water filled harbour located a short stroll away from the villa.
The villa is approached along a gravel road where parking is located to the rear of the property. Guests enter up a flight of stairs onto a large balcony overlooking the pool with village and sea view. The main entrance is accessed from the balcony and opens directly into an open plan kitchen / diner / lounge area with picture windows and 2 sets of glass doors overlooking the pool area. Two double bedrooms, one of which overlooks the pool, and a separate shower room are located in a corridor off the lounge.
Stairs* from the house lead down to the pool area containing an outdoor BBQ/summer kitchen and dining table and chairs as well as sun recliners around the pool.
*Please note that at one point on this staircase there is a low ceiling situated above where you have to duck in order to continue down the staircase. Please mind your head.
Car hire is recommended as the villa provides an ideal base from which to explore the region. Such sites as the waterfalls of Krka National Park as well as the historic cities of Split and Zadar are all located within 30 – 60 minutes drive of the villa. For further information on this region please visit our Country Guide.
- Distance to beach521 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport22km
- Nearest townTrogir
- Distance to bus stop500
- Frequency of busesevery 30 minutes
- Distance to nearest shops550 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant750
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July and August. 3 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for July and August. Any day for all other dates
- Built: 2010
- Last renovated: 2010
- Area: 100m2
- Boat mooring available in Vinisce harbour on request. Price approximately Euros 75 per day payable locally
- Car park: Space for 2 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): One A/C unit is located in the lounge and cools the property when all internal doors are left open
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 5.5m x 3.0m
- Pool private to the property
- A fan is provided and can be moved around to different rooms
- DVD player
- Video/DVD/BluRay library
- Pizza oven
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: 4 chairs and a table. Pool area: sun recliners, chairs and a table
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
- Additional information on bathrooms: Toilet is located in the shower room.
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 521 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 22km
- Nearest town: Trogir
- Distance to bus stop: 500
- Distance to nearest shops: 550 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 750
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: every 30 minutes
- Information on transfers: A taxi pick up from Split airport can be arranged on request. Price approximately Euros 50 payable locally. Please speak with one of our consultants to book.
- Cot rental: €20 per day up to a maximum of €50 per rental payable locally in advance
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 01 June£ 92.00 01 June - 01 July£ 109.00 01 July - 09 July£ 177.00 09 July - 01 Sept.£ 177.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 109.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 92.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Very cute house, located a bit outside the village and therefor very quiet! 500m of the beach, walking distance of everything needed, nice pool and terrace poor amenities (no microwaves, no dishwasher, no exterior lightning, no BBQ ustensils, no pizza oven) house needs to be finished in the details, it seems like owners stopped the works when 'almost finished', also bad airco and beds...
Very nice persons, we saw the owner lady a couple of times when she took care of the garden (also sometimes early in the morning, a bit scary, but she is so sweet that you can't say anything about this)
Impressed with: Coast line, authenticity and quietness!
Not impressed with: Rough roads, sometimes people are also a bit rough
Recommend: Boat rental, small villages and beautiful coastline! Trogir, Primosten, Zabisten Konadoku Vinisce restaurant
Favourite villa moment: Sunrise view over bay for morning swim
Villa Comments: There is lots of exterior lighting and there are tons of BBQ utensils. I'm surprised the quests haven't seen that. I wish they had asked!. The BBQ is designed to be used as a pizza oven. We use it as a pizza oven. Given the present design of the kitchen adding the dishwasher is practically impossible. We could add a microwave.
Stayed July 2015
Have stayed at the same villa for two years running and found the family/owners very friendly. Understand owner is planning to get wi-fi but this was not installed before our visit. It would have been useful.
Impressed with: The coastline and crystal clear sea.
Not impressed with: No major complaints
Recommend: The boat hire in the village, Pico Boat Hire, allowing trip to a couple of the islands, has been a highlight on both of our visits. We also like the simple beach bar and pizzeria, Kaktus, in Vinisce.
Favourite villa moment: We loved the views, quiet location but easily walk to beach. Rural location but still convenient for visiting places such as Sibernik, Trogir and Krka National Park
Stayed August 2013