Two bedroom apartment with shared pools in Medulin, near Pula in Istria
This modern villa is situated on the southern part of the Istrian coast and is divided into 9 apartments each with a sea view. The location has for a long time been popular with families due to the abundance of long stretches of beaches with shallow waters. From the apartment it is a short walk away to the nearest beach suitable for swimming. Boat hire can be arranged locally and is a recommended way of exploring the numerous shallow bays and coves that make up this interesting part of Croatia. Restaurants and shops are within easy walking distance of the property.
The apartment is arranged as a one bedroom property with an open plan kitchenette/diner/lounge area and double bedroom. There is also either a sea facing terrace or balcony. One bedroom apartments are also available at this property at code IS002A.
The apartments share the spacious communal gardens which features a covered large outdoor dining area with bench seating and a BBQ for guest use. There is also the children’s pool and a magnificent infinity pool.
The property would suit guests who like to be close to facilities such as restaurants, shops, a marina etc. The garden and BBQ are shared so would suit sociable types.Restaurants and shops are within easy walking distance of the property and other attractions such as Pula Amphitheatre are a short drive/bus journey away.
- Distance to beach400 m
- Nearest airportPula
- Distance to airportPula (nearest 20kms). Rijeka, Trieste, Ljubljana or Zagreb also possibilities
- Nearest townMedulin
- Distance to town1km
- Distance to bus stop300m
- Frequency of busesEvery 30 minutes
- Details on nearest shopsGeneral shops, funfair, nightclubs
- Distance to nearest shops250 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant200m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 5
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July and August. 5 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for July and August. Other days for all other dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1999
- Last renovated: 2003
- Boat mooring available at Medulin Marina 800 metres away. Local charges apply
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 1 car per apartment
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: Infinity pool: 12m x 4m, Kids pool: 4m x 2.5m
- Pool shared with other guests
- Kid's pool
- Infinity pool
- Appliances: Washing machine and BBQ are shared with other guests
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: There is a large communal garden on the ground floor overlooking the sea. The communal BBQ is also located here
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Not all apartments can accept a 5th person. One apartment can offer two double bedrooms. Please specify at time of booking which bedroom arrangement is preferred.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 400 m
- Nearest airport: Pula
- Distance to airport: Pula (nearest 20kms). Rijeka, Trieste, Ljubljana or Zagreb also possibilities
- Nearest town: Medulin
- Distance to town: 1km
- Distance to bus stop: 300m
- Details on nearest shops: General shops, funfair, nightclubs
- Distance to nearest shops: 250 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 200m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Bus stop: 300 m
- Market-place: 4 km
- Distance from the sea: 10 m
- Distance from the center: 500 m
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Every 30 minutes
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Not all apartments sleep a 5th person. Details available on request
- 5th person charge = £15 per person per night. There is an additional 30% to pay on rental price for stays of 4 nights or less
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 30 June£ 145.00 30 June - 14 July£ 190.00 14 July - 18 Aug.£ 242.00 18 Aug. - 01 Sept.£ 190.00 01 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 145.00 01 Jan. - 30 June£ 145.00 30 June - 14 July£ 190.00 14 July - 18 Aug.£ 242.00 18 Aug. - 01 Sept.£ 190.00 01 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 145.00 01 Jan. - 30 June£ 145.00 30 June - 14 July£ 190.00 14 July - 18 Aug.£ 242.00 18 Aug. - 01 Sept.£ 190.00 01 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 145.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Apartment was of an excellent standard, well maintained and in a great location.
Stayed May 2007