Superb 4 Bedroom Villa in Splitska, Brac Island
This delightful harbour-side villa in the village of Splitska was built in the 19th Century and is furnished to a high-quality modern standard whilst the exterior has kept its traditional Dalmatian style, with local stone and snow-white roof. The villa is made up of 2 two-bedroom apartments (offered separately as BC021 and BC022), each with their own balconies which are located 10 metres from the water’s edge. This villa is perfectly positioned for local amenities and for taking day-trips to other parts of the island or to the mainland and boat mooring is also possible in front of the villa in the harbour itself at an additional cost (payable locally).
The villa is accessed via stone steps from the harbour-side that leads to a gate at the rear of the villa which is on the first floor. Once through the gate there is a shared courtyard with the entrances to the apartments on the left and right-hand sides. Both entrances open into comfortable open plan fully-equipped kitchen/dining areas and lounges. Doors from the lounges lead out onto two sea facing terraces offering views of the harbour and out to the Adriatic. There is also a bathroom on this first floor in each apartment. Stairs from the lounge areas lead to the second floor which consists of two bedrooms: a double and single room in one apartment and a double and twin bedroom in the other. There is also a second bathroom in each apartment (making 4 bathrooms in total in the whole villa). In the neighbouring town of Postira, just 4km away, is a hotel where guests can use the swimming pool at no extra charge. Rent-a-bikes and massages are available but are charged.
Car hire is recommended. This property would suit families or groups of friends who are looking for a seaside villa with superb facilities and services and who also wish to be within easy walking distance of local restaurants and cafes. Splitska has 3 restaurants, cafes, a small fish market and a grocery store. Beaches are within walking distance.For more information about Brac Island watchvideo.
- Distance to beach200 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport47km
- Nearest townSupetar
- Distance to town10km
- Details on nearest shopsMini-market
- Distance to nearest shops80 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant20m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 7
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 11
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for late June-late August, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for late June-late August, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Built: 19th Century
- Last renovated: 2006
- Area: 189m2
- Pool at nearby hotel available for use at no additional cost.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Off street parking for 2 cars.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool shared with other guests
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Tables and chairs.
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Double sofa-beds in both lounges.
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Number of single bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 4
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 200 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 47km
- Nearest town: Supetar
- Distance to town: 10km
- Details on nearest shops: Mini-market
- Distance to nearest shops: 80 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 20m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- Information on transfers: Available on request.
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 June - 25 June£ 194.00 25 June - 27 Aug.£ 236.00 27 Aug. - 01 Oct.£ 194.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 144.00 01 Nov. - 01 Jan.£ 112.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Excellent. The facilities were great although a washing machine would have been handy! :-) I assumed there would be one so packed light but not the end of the world. The WiFi could not be picked up in apartment 2 and only in the window of the sitting room in apartment 1
Impressed with: The clean water.
Not impressed with: The food.... I was hoping for a bit more authentic food. It was quite bland and salty and the fish was very expensive. Most food consisted of Pizza or food off the grill.
Recommend: Trip to Hercules was worth it to see the old Roman Mine. All the restaurants were lovely and everyone was really friendly and welcoming.
Favourite villa moment: Having al fresco meals with the stunning harbour view and buzz from restaurant.
Stayed July 2014