Superb 2 Bedroom Apartment in Splitska, Brac Island
This delightful harbour-side villa in the village of Splitska was built in the 19th Century and the interior is furnished to a high quality modern standard whilst the exterior has kept its traditional Dalmatian style with local stone and snow-white roof. The villa has been converted into two apartments which are rented separately as BC021 and BC022, or can also be rented as one whole property (BC023), subject to availability. Each apartment has its own sea–facing balcony which is located 10 metres from the water’s edge, making them perfectly positioned for local amenities and for taking day-trips to other parts of the island or to the mainland. Mooring is also possible in front of the villa in the harbour itself at additional cost (payable locally).
This apartment is accessed via stone steps that go up from the harbour-side to the rear of the villa. The first-floor entrance opens into a comfortable open plan fully equipped kitchen/ dining area and lounge. Doors from the lounge lead out onto a sea facing terrace offering views of the harbour and out to the Adriatic. There is also a bathroom on this first floor. The second floor consists of one double bedroom, one single room and a second bathroom.
Car hire is recommended. Guests staying at this property can use the swimming pool of a hotel located in the neighbouring town of Postira located approximately 4km away at no additional charge. Rent-a-bikes and massages are available and are subject to additional charges. The property would suit families or friends who are looking for a seaside location and yet want to be within easy walking distance of local restaurants and cafes. Splitska has 3 restaurants, cafes, a small fish market and a grocery store. Beaches are within easy walking distance.
For more information about Brac Island watchvideo.
- Distance to beach200 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport47km
- Nearest townSupetar
- Distance to town10km
- Details on nearest shopsMini-market
- Distance to nearest shops80 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant20m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 3
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 5
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for late June-late August, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates.
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 19th Century
- Last renovated: 2006
- Area: 86m2
- Pool at nearby hotel available for use at no additional cost.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Off-street parking for 2 cars.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool shared with other guests
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs.
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Double sofa-bed in lounge.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of single bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 200 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 1 minute
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 47km
- Nearest town: Supetar
- Distance to town: 10km
- Details on nearest shops: Mini-market
- Distance to nearest shops: 80 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 20m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- Information on transfers: Available on request.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 76.00 01 June - 24 June£ 98.00 24 June - 26 Aug.£ 119.00 26 Aug. - 30 Sept.£ 98.00 30 Sept. - 01 Nov.£ 76.00 01 Nov. - 01 Jan.£ 59.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Good-Excellent. There was some late night noise from the restaurant/bar below the property. The close proximity of this was not made clear in the brochure description - the word 'nearby' was used.
Impressed with: The weather, friendly and helpful people on Brac.
Not impressed with: Slow service in some Split restaurants - principally those that catered for tourists.
Stayed July 2012
Good location, very comfortable apartment. Nice views, beautiful sea and gentle people that speak English or German.
Stayed June 2010