1 Split-Level Bedroom Apartment in Trogir Old Town, Sleeps 2
This 1 bedroom stone apartment sleeps 2 is perfect for couples looking for comfort and a touch of the traditional. The apartment is in Trogir Old Town, and would suit those looking to enjoy its vibrant streets.
This split-level apartment covering 3 floors, each connected via a spiral staircase. On the ground floor there is a kitchen and dining area. On the first floor there is a shower room, and on the second floor is a gallery floor with a double bedroom.
Car hire is recommended in order to explore out of Trogir Old Town. The apartment is located in Trogir Old Town, where there are numerous museums and harbourside shops. Take a walk along the towns winding walkways and explore the historic architecture. The pebble beach makes for a great spot to relax, as do the many cafes, restaurants and bars. A little further afield are the stunning waterfalls of Krk National Park, and it is also worth making a day trip to the bustling town of Split with its UNESCO palace.
- Distance to beach230 m
- Nearest airportSplit airport
- Distance to airport5km / 10-minute drive
- Nearest townTrogir Old Town
- Distance to townIn town
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops450 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant60m / 1-minute walk
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 2
- Minimum stay: 3 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 14:00 - 22:00
- Check-out: 09:00-10:00
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Internet access
- Kitchen table
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 230 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 3-minute walk
- Nearest airport: Split airport
- Distance to airport: 5km / 10-minute drive
- Nearest town: Trogir Old Town
- Distance to town: In town
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 450 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 60m / 1-minute walk
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot: €7 per night (payable locally in cash)
- Airport transfer available at additional cost
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 June - 01 July£ 55.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 77.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 55.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: