Hvar Town Villa with Heated Pool and Impressive City and Sea Views, Sleeps 8
This beautifully presented stone villa suitable for families or groups is located above the main square in Hvar town. For all guests the villa’s main appeal is the outdoor gated heated pool and jacuzzi set within a split-level garden/orchard equipped with garden furniture where guests can relax during the summer heat. An outdoor dining table with BBQ offers additional opportunities for al fresco entertainment. The villa makes an excellent location for those looking to stay in a sought-after area of Hvar town whilst being within easy access of the main activities and entertainment occurring in one of Croatia’s most popular cities.
The property is situated on 3 levels, top, middle and ground floor with half landings in between each floor. The villa is approached from the rear where a car/taxi can stop to unload luggage approximately 200m away from the villa. When approached from the rear, guests enter the middle level into a spacious lounge partially separated from the open plan kitchen/diner with 2 sets of doors leading out onto a town and sea facing balcony. An outside staircase from the dining area leads down to the pool and garden while stairs from the balcony descend to the ground floor terrace where the jacuzzi is located. A hallway is accessed 5 steps up from the lounge followed by a twin room with en-suite shower room situated on one of the half landings. The top floor features the Master Bedroom suite with en-suite bathroom and doors leading out onto a city and sea facing balcony. On the half landing on the way to the ground floor there is a twin bedroom with en-suite shower room with doors leading out onto the jacuzzi terrace. On the ground floor there is a double bedroom, separate shower room, utility room and a lower TV lounge area.
Hvar town is considered one of Croatia’s most attractive cities and with its abundance of cafes, restaurants and nightlife it is an excellent place to experience Mediterranean atmosphere Croatian style at its best. For more about Hvar Island please read our magazine articles .
- Nearest airportSplit Airport
- Distance to airport3-4 hours including ferry crossing
- Distance to townIn town. Approx 175 steps down to the main harbour.
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store, bakeries, boutique and souvenir shops
- Distance to nearest restaurant5 minutes walk
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 3 nights from 1 April to 3rd week of May and from mid September onwards. 7 nights all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day arrival from 1 April to 3rd week of May and from mid September onwards. Saturday check in for all other dates.
- Check-in: From 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Total number of rooms: 4
- Off street parking available in some streets nearby. Maybe subject to charge.
- Pool heating is available from 1st April – 31 October apart from July and August when pool heating is not available. Pool heating is charged at £250 per week/£35 per day if staying more than 7 days or £50 per day if staying less than 7 days. Pool heating is payable in advance to Croatian Villas minimum 2 weeks before arrival.
- Pool equipped with 6 sunbeds and 12 chairs.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Linen and towels changed once a week
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Pool size: 7.47m x 2.96m. Depth 1.2m - 1.7m
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- TV is internet TV
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sunbeds, table and chairs, coffee table and chairs and bench in the garden
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
- Additional information on bathrooms: All bathrooms are en-suite
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 4
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Driving time to nearest beach: 10 minute walk to Bonj beach
- Nearest airport: Split Airport
- Distance to airport: 3-4 hours including ferry crossing
- Distance to town: In town. Approx 175 steps down to the main harbour.
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store, bakeries, boutique and souvenir shops
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 5 minutes walk
- Information on transfers: On request
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- Pool Heating - see pool heating charges under amenities above
- The following must be produced on arrival: 1000 Euros
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
10 Apr. - 22 May£ 496.00 22 May - 26 June£ 876.00 26 June - 28 Aug.£ 1,146.00 28 Aug. - 25 Sept.£ 876.00 25 Sept. - 23 Oct.£ 496.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: