2 Bedroom Villa near Dubrovnik, Sleeps 4-5
Situated just a few metres from the seaside main street of Cavtat is this lovely 2 bedroom villa, one of two sharing a secluded courtyard area. Cavtat is a popular, traditional town just 20km from the city of Dubrovnik, offering a peaceful holiday within easy reach of its famous neighbour. Cavtat has a great selection of restaurants, cafes and bars to enjoy plus a pretty tree-lined pedestrianized (in high season) high street.
The villa is situated about 50 meters from the end of the main street. An entrance gate leads to the fully enclosed courtyard, shared with one other villa. The villa has a ground floor open plan lounge/kitchen/diner with separate toilet, 2 double bedrooms and 2 shower rooms plus an additional sofa bed for 1 person. There is also has an outside terrace with sofa plus table and chairs, shared with one other villa.
Car hire is not essential for this villa as an hourly boat service operates to Dubrovnik from Cavtat between April and October, plus there is a bus station 500m from the villa with a regular service running to and from Dubrovnik. The boat arrives directly into Dubrovnik Old Town and the journey time is approximate 30-40 minutes, with the last boat arriving back at around midnight.
- Distance to beach100 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport5km
- Nearest townCavtat and Dubrovnik
- Distance to town50m and 20km
- Distance to bus stop500m
- Frequency of busesEvery 30 minutes
- Details on nearest shopsMIni-market, souvenirs shops
- Distance to nearest shops50 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant50m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 5
- Minimum stay: 3 nights for June-August. 1 night all other dates
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Area: Approx. 230m2
- Cot: Free of charge
- Number of fans provided: 3
- Car park: There is a public car park about 500m from the villa
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Shared terrace with furniture, table and chairs
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Additional single sofa bed in the living area
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
- Number of toilet only rooms: 2
Staff on site /available
- Maid comes to change towels every second day, linens changed once per stay
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 100 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport: 5km
- Nearest town: Cavtat and Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 50m and 20km
- Distance to bus stop: 500m
- Details on nearest shops: MIni-market, souvenirs shops
- Distance to nearest shops: 50 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 50m
- In suburb
- Bus stop: 200 m
- Distance from the sea: 100 m
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Every 30 minutes
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €200
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
18 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 150.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 126.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: