Selection of studio apartments with shared pool in Dubrovnik Region
Located in Dubrovnik Region are these attractive modern studio apartments, 88 in total, plus a further selection of one bedroom apartments DU082), 18 of these in total. The apartments are located in 4 separate 3 storey villa buildings (no lift). Guests staying here have free use of the splendid sea front pool at the 82 room hotel located approximately 50m away.
Each studio apartment consists of an open plan kitchen / diner with patio doors leading out onto a sea facing terrace. To the rear of the studio is a double bed and separate bathroom with bath.
In addition to the use of the pool, guests can also use other hotel facilities such as the a la carte terrace restaurant, bistro, indoor bar and beach bar, hairdresser, souvenir shop, mini market, travel centre to book local excursions, children’s playground.
Breakfast is included in the price. Half board option is also available at £15 per adult per day & £7.50 per child aged 6-12 per day. If required can be selected online when booking.
The accommodation would suit a couple looking for a seaside location in private accommodation yet be within walking distance and have the use of nearby hotel facilities. Dubrovnik City is located approximately 20 minutes away by car. If you wish to explore the surrounding area independently, Croatian Villas can organize car hire for you. Other attractions within the region include the harbour town of Cavtat, excursions to off shore islands such as Mljet and the Elaphite islands. A little further a field, day trips to Montenegro and Mostar are also possible and well worth visiting.
- Distance to beach30 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport10km
- Nearest townMlini and Cavtat
- Distance to town4km to Mlini, 8km to Cavtat.
- Details on nearest shopsMini market, News agent, souvenir shop.
- Distance to nearest shops50 m
- Distance to nearest restaurantA la carte restaurant available on site.
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 2
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Arrival days: Any
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1972
- Last renovated: 2000
- Area: 30sqm
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week.
- Car park: 1 car permitted per apartment at the resort
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool shared with other guests
- Children's play area
- Kid's pool
- Kitchenette features a 2 ring hob, sink and fridge.
- Satellite TV
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Information on bedrooms: Apartment is arranged as an open plan studio with kitchen, diner and double bed.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Sport activities : Tennis court, table tennis, billiard room, diving centre and water sports are available for use at the nearby hotel. Additional charges may apply
- Distance to beach: 30 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 10km
- Nearest town: Mlini and Cavtat
- Distance to town: 4km to Mlini, 8km to Cavtat.
- Details on nearest shops: Mini market, News agent, souvenir shop.
- Distance to nearest shops: 50 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: A la carte restaurant available on site.
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Breakfast is included in the price.
- Half board option is available at £15 per adult & £7.50 per child aged 6-12. If required should be selected when booking online.
- The following must be produced on arrival: Credit card imprint is taken.
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 23 Apr.£ 58.00 23 Apr. - 07 May£ 72.00 07 May - 28 May£ 84.00 28 May - 18 June£ 110.00 18 June - 09 July£ 126.00 09 July - 27 Aug.£ 147.00 27 Aug. - 17 Sept.£ 126.00 17 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 110.00 01 Oct. - 08 Oct.£ 84.00 08 Oct. - 22 Oct.£ 72.00 22 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 58.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Good/Excellent. A better view from balcony but otherwise great! One lady was rude! A big fat lady in the shop other than that excellent in every way! :)
Impressed with: Everything!!! It was amazing! Sights, people, villa, views, bars restaurants
Not impressed with: The rude lady!
Recommend: Panorama restaurant- highlight!
Favourite villa moment: Pool was great, views were amazing when we changed rooms!
Stayed August/September 2013