Spacious apartment with pool in Omis, Makarska RivieraThis spectacular apartment located in Omis is situated above the town and offers far reaching views of the bay and islands of Brac and Solta. Furnished to a high standard, the apartment is south facing and enjoys the sun all day and with over 100 square metres of patios and balconies, it is always possible to find a sunny or shady place to relax. The accommodation is ideally suited for rental by a family or group of friends.
The property consists of an outdoor staircase leading from the car parking area to the apartment where there is a spacious terrace complete with outdoor dining table for 6. There is a separate entrance door to the apartment which consists of an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge area, two double bedrooms, one twin room, a shower room and a bathroom. The pool and BBQ area is situated to the rear of the villa and is accessible via an outdoor staircase and pathway. From here there are stunning views of the mountains to the rear and views over the villa to the sea.
Below the apartment, a 3 minute drive or 15 minute walk away is the historic town of Omis from where you can take a dip in the bay. The river Cetina which flows from the nearby mountains enters the sea here. The river and canyon which are located near the apartment offer a myriad of outdoor activities including canoeing, white water rafting, climbing, mountain biking. The hiking is especially outstanding through the wooded slopes to the mountain ridges. There is a walk from the apartment to the Venetian fort directly above from where there is an excellent view of the Cetina. The apartment provides an excellent and relaxing base from which to explore the surrounding region and to participate in the numerous activities on offer.
This villa owns a 2007 6.4m SeaRay speedboat that can seat seven passengers (see extra pictures page for photos). It can be hired with skipper for water skiing/boarding, snorkeling, day or taxi trips to the islands, or to Split and other towns along the coast, avoiding the busy coastal road. Both the island of Brac, and the city of Split, are just 20 minutes away from Omis by boat. The locally-based skipper holds all the required licenses, certification and insurance, and is also an experienced diver and qualified paramedic. He is able to arrange trips to suit your wishes, be it the best bays for swimming, a deserted beach for a BBQ, or a historic seafront town for lunch. For information on boat hire rates click here.
- Distance to beach2 km
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport50 km to Split airport.
- Nearest townOmis
- Distance to town1 km
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarkets, cafes, restaurants, marketplace.
- Distance to nearest shops2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurantVariety of restaurants in Omis, 20 mins walk.
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights in June to September. 3 nights all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday in June to September. Any day all other dates
- Built: 1998
- Last renovated: 2005
- Area: 240 m2
- Villa has smoke alarms fitted, but not security alarms.
- Table Tennis
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week.
- Car park: 2 in outside parking. There is also a garage for 2 cars for secure parking.More parking available off-street.
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 4 m x 7.5m
- Pool private to the property
- There is a separate laundry room with drying frames and ironing board. The washing machine and dryer are in this dedicated laundry room.
- CDs can be played on the DVD player through the TV speakers. There are also 2 portable music centres, one of which can be used to play an iPod through.
- Wireless connection available free of charge.
- Satellite TV
- Video VHS
- DVD player
- Cable TV
- Ironing board
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Wooden table and chairs to seat up to 12 persons on lower terrace. 1 wooden table and chairs to seat 10 by pool and 1 steel table and chairs to seat 4 in shady chill-out area and table tennis facilities.
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 2 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 mins
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 50 km to Split airport.
- Nearest town: Omis
- Distance to town: 1 km
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, marketplace.
- Distance to nearest shops: 2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: Variety of restaurants in Omis, 20 mins walk.
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Heating is provided through A/C system.
- The following must be produced on arrival: 300 euros.
One of the best villas we have ever stayed in. Caretaker was very helpful. We particularly enjoyed the Bastion restaurant and also a little beachside bar on the way out of Omis. Perhaps to let us know how steep the road to Omis was from the Villa!
Impressed with: The scenery, the history, reasonably cheap, good food.
Favourite villa moment: The barbecues.
Stayed May 2012
What a fantastic place. The views are to die for, the swimming pool a fab addition to the apartment especially as there are not many around in the area and so welcome with sizzling temperatures. Thanks Croatian Villas for your patience and excellent customer service with my booking. We will be using you again. Impressed with: The scenery and people. I really hope it does not become too commercialised as the charm will be lost. The water is crystal clear so snorkelling was excellent.
Stayed September 2011
We loved it! It is beautiful, very well maintained, fantastic views! All 6 of us had a very good time staying there. We have all been recommending the villa and this website to our friends and families since we came back. Thank you so much. The agents in Croatia were extremely helpful and very kind.
Stayed May 2011