1 Bedroom Rovinj Apartment Sleeps 2-4Situated at the top of one of Rovinj’s well-known squares is this one bedroom apartment. Restaurants, bars, they city's colourful outdoor market and shopping are all within a short walk away as are Rovinj’s numerous beaches and the main harbour.
Entry is via a door from a cobbled street into a building and up to the second floor where the apartment is located. The property consists of a hallway from which there is an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge area with street view, a double bedroom and separate shower room. A sofa bed in the lounge can accommodate up to 2 additional guests at additional charge, see charges table below.
The property would suit a couple or a family. The villa is situated close to IS096 and both this property and IS096 could be rented together. There is also a children’s playground located behind the property.
The city of Rovinj is a must see highlight for anyone visiting Croatia. In addition, it is also a good base from which to explore the Istrian countryside and Medieval hill top towns outside of Rovinj such as Motovun and Grozjan. Day trips to Venice and Pula Amphitheatre are also available from the city. For further information on Istria please visit our Country Guide
- Distance to beach500 m
- Nearest airportPula (nearest) or Rijeka, Trieste, Ljubljana or Zagreb
- Distance to airport35 km to Pula airport
- Distance to bus stop100 meters
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 5 night between 21.06.14 – 23.08.14. 3 nights all other dates. Shorter stays on request subject to a 30% surcharge
- Arrival days: Any day
- Built: 1910
- Last renovated: 2004
- Area: 37 sqm
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Car park: During the period 30.04.-16.10 parking can be arranged on request in the public car park located approx.700m away from the property. Price approximately Euros 30 per week payable locally (cheaper than the regular price). Please speak with one of our consultants if you wish to reserve a parking space. Minimum one week’s notice required to make arrangements for a parking space.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Air-conditioning unit is located in the bedroom
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed in the living room for 2. Additional charges may apply for persons 3 and 4
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Information on transfers:A taxi pick up from Pula airport can be arranged on request. Price approximately Euros 60 payable locally. Please speak with one of our consultants to book
- Distance to beach: 500 m
- Nearest airport: Pula (nearest) or Rijeka, Trieste, Ljubljana or Zagreb
- Distance to airport: 35 km to Pula airport
- Distance to bus stop: 100 meters
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Bus available
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: €100
For someone keen to cook, the pans and kettles and other such stuff were not of best possible quality. Otherwise, everything was fine. A look at the said pans etc. and some improvements would not do any harm. On top of that, it would be nice if there were in the flat more brochures etc. about the town and environments. (Caretaker) was extremely helpful, including organizing our trip to the airport.
Impressed with: The good quality of food available at the local market.
Not impressed with: The low level of touristic services when compared to some other similar places
Recommend: La Puntulina is well worth the money spent.
Favourite villa moment: Cooking sea bass and having it by sunset with Malvasia white wine and a view over Rovinj.
Stayed July 2012