4 bedroom seaside villa in Racisce on KorculaThis pretty stone villa is located on the beach in the pretty seaside villa of Racisce on the island of Korcula. Newly renovated, the house offers guests comfortable accommodation with a beautiful pebble beach located directly in front of the villa ideal for families with young children.
The villa consists of a ground floor entrance with stairs to the first floor where there is a comfortable open plan kitchen/diner/lounge area with windows looking out to sea. There is also a bathroom and private courtyard with (gas) BBQ located on this level. The villa will accept a maximum of 6 adults and 2 children under the age of 12 and offers the following flexible bedroom arrangements: On the second floor there are two double bedrooms both with sea views and a twin room. There is also a second bathroom located on this floor. The third floor is an open plan loft with sloping ceilings and features one double bed and one single bed. The lounge area on this level features doors leading out onto a terrace offering panoramic views of the sea and village. The terrace also contains a table which can seat up to 8 persons.
The village of Racisce has a grocery store, a pizzeria and a restaurant specializing in Dalmatian cuisine. There is also a hotel that is open all year round within 3 mins walk that features a restaurant and bar. A further 4 restaurants are within 5 minutes drive of the villa. Fresh vegetables and fruit can be purchased from the village daily and fish twice a week. Furniture for the beach (recliners, parasols) are provided by the owner. The villa provides ideal accommodation for families or a group. Vaja bay nearby is a beautiful quiet inlet ideal for snorkeling and diving (access is via a stony pathway not ideal for young children or people experiencing walking difficulties). Day excursions to Dubrovnik can be arranged from Korcula town 25 minutes drive away from the villa. A cook is available to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner, prices listed below. Other services available at the accommodation include welcome pack with bare essentials available upon the arrival and babysitting. A boat trip for up to 10 people can be organised that collects guests from just outside the villa. Prices for such services available on request, please speak with one of our staff for details.
- Distance to beach5 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport 2 hrs 30mins to Dubrovnik airport.
- Nearest townKorcula Town
- Distance to town12km
- Distance to bus stop10m
- Frequency of buses5 times per day to Korcula.
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery shop in village.
- Distance to nearest shops50 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant50m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights in July and August. 3 nights other months
- Arrival days: Any day
- Built: 1906
- Last renovated: 2004
- There are ceiling fans in the second floor bedrooms and a stand fan in the third floor bedroom.
- Car park: Parking is off-street.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Lounge is air-conditioned.
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Wireless Wi-Fi connection.
- Additional Appliances : Electric Wok, breadmaker, coffee percolator, citrus juicer, waffle-maker.
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Video/DVD/BluRay library
- Fax machine
- Internet access
- Courtyard with BBQ and table.
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Terrace with table seating up to 8 persons. Indoor dining table can seat up to 10 persons. There is a fridge kept on this level to store drinks.
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Top floor loft bedroom has 1 single bed and 1 double bed.
Villa will accept a maximum of 6 adults and 2 children under the age of 12.
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Number of triple bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
Staff on site /available
- Baby-sitting also available. Fee on request.
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 5 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 2 hrs 30mins to Dubrovnik airport.
- Nearest town: Korcula Town
- Distance to town: 12km
- Distance to bus stop: 10m
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery shop in village.
- Distance to nearest shops: 50 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 50m
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: 5 times per day to Korcula.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- A boat trip can be organised that collects guests from near the villa. 100 Euros a day for the whole boat (includes lunch and some drinks). A baby-sitting service can also be organised, prices on request.
- Separate charges which are usually paid for locally Cooked breakfast available at Euros 8 per person per day. Three course meal available from a set menu at Euros 20 per person per day. Excludes beverages. All meals payable locally.
- The following must be produced on arrival: 300 Euros
Excellent. Very very helpful and charming! THX for all!
Stayed August 2013
The caretaker was great and the owner (whom we needed to contact by phone at one point) was also very helpful. One issue was that, as we were there during off-season, there were no restaurants open in the village at all. The website description implied that there was a restaurant open all year round, so this should be updated.
Impressed with: The beauty and history, the calm, the fragrant air!
Not impressed with: Rubbish on the beaches
Recommend: Lovely walking in the hills as well as to the beaches. The house caretaker cooked us a great meal that we really enjoyed.
Stayed October 2012
Read more reviews
Generally that we were hugely please with our holiday, Croatian Villas recommendations, service and generally the standard of properties. Will recommend you for sure (already have). Brilliant location, superbly equipped
Stayed June 2010
This property is AMAZING!!!
Exceedingly good value for money, top location and kept in very good condition with all the facilities and amenities we needed. The owners were so nice and helpful too. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect holiday
Stayed July 2009
The hosts were extremely friendly and could not do enough for us.
Stayed July 2009