Five bedroom villa in Cavtat near Dubrovnik with Sea Views
Situated in an elevated position on the edge of the picturesque seaside town of Cavtat, well known for its wonderful cafes and restaurants, this pretty five bedroom villa offers guests lovely sea views from its terraces. The villa also has the added advantage of being located close to local beaches.
The villa is approached from the parking area by the hotel, along a gravel track for about 200m where a flight of stairs leads up to the villa. Guests enter into the ground floor open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area with 2 sets of patio doors opening on to a covered terrace facing out to sea with sun loungers and dining facilities. This floor also has a single bedroom, with additional pull out bed if required, shower room and utility room with washing machine. On the first floor are 2 x twin bedrooms, one with 2 additional pull out beds, a double bedroom, shower room and bathroom. The double bedroom and a twin bedroom share a balcony overlooking the sea. On the second floor is the master double bedroom with additional sofa bed. There is also an additional outside terrace to the side of the villa accessed from outside.
For large families or groups looking to holiday together this villa can be booked with the villa next door (DU123) which sleeps a further 8-10 people, subject to availability.
The villa is ideal for guests looking to stay close to a typical Dalmatian old city within easy access of beaches and the coast as Cavtat old town is approximately 20 minute walk away and the beach is within 5 minute walk. An hourly boat service operates to Dubrovnik from Cavtat old town from April till October, the boat arrives directly into Dubrovnik old town and the journey time is approximately 30-40 minutes. The last boat back is around midnight although this may be subject to change towards the earlier and latter parts of the season (Please check locally).
- Distance to beach100 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport6km
- Nearest townCavtat
- Distance to town20 minute walk
- Distance to bus stop300m
- Frequency of busesEvery 30 - 45 minutes
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket and local stores
- Distance to nearest shops700 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant250m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 9
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 14
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July and August. 4 nights for all other dates. Short stays are available on request
- Arrival days: Saturday for July and August. Any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2012
- Fans: 2 fans are provided
- Boat mooring: Up to 15m at a bouy (must request before arrival)
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Parking spaces available in front of hotel 80m away. It is free to park here
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Available in double and 1 twin on first floor.
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: 6 chairs and a table on both terraces plus sun loungers
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Double sofa bed in attic bedroom, 1 pull out bed in the ground floor single bedroom and 2 pull out beds in 1 of the first floor twin bedrooms
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- Number of single bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 3
Information on Location
- Distance to nearest shops : 20 minute walk
- Distance to beach: 100 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 6km
- Nearest town: Cavtat
- Distance to town: 20 minute walk
- Distance to bus stop: 300m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket and local stores
- Distance to nearest shops: 700 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 250m
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Every 30 - 45 minutes
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: €400
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 May£ 193.00 01 May - 01 June£ 262.00 01 June - 01 July£ 341.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 435.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 341.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 262.00 01 Nov. - 01 Jan.£ 193.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: