Pretty four bedroom villa in Cavtat near Dubrovnik
This pretty villa is located in the heart of Cavtat old town. Originally forming part of a Renaissance palace built in 1704, the accommodation is now offered as a very picturesque 4 bedroom villa set within a lovely private courtyard and offering wonderful roof top views of Cavtat and the sea from its upper floors. Situated in a quiet part of town and within easy walking distance of Cavtat’s cafes, restaurants and beaches, the property would suit a family or group of adults.
The villa is accessed from a picturesque pedestrian street into a split level courtyard garden with outdoor eating facilities. French doors lead into a spacious lounge with a kitchen/diner and separate toilet also located on this floor. Stairs to the first floor lead to one double bedroom, one single room with child’s bed (up to maximum age 12 years) and a bathroom. The second floor features two double bedrooms and a shower room. All the bedrooms offer sea views. In view of the villa’s location, it may not suit those experiencing walking difficulties as access is via pedestrian roads through the old town.
An hourly boat service operates to Dubrovnik from Cavtat from April till October. The boat arrives directly into Dubrovnik old town and the journey time is approx. 30-40 minutes. Last boat back is around midnight.
- Distance to beach400 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport5 km
- Nearest townCavtat
- Distance to town200 meters
- Distance to bus stop400 meters
- Frequency of busesEvery 30 minutes to Dubrovnik
- Details on nearest shops Supermarkets, post office etc.
- Distance to nearest shops400 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant200 meters
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 7
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 7
- Minimum stay: 3 nights for June-September, 1 night for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1704
- Area: 200m2
- Parking is available for one car approximately 10 minutes walk away.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Car park: Maximum No. Cars : 1
- Sea view
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): AC in the lounge and in the corridors on the floors where the bedrooms are located.
- Fans provided
- Internet: Wifi
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Video VHS
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs for 6 persons, stone bench
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: The single bedroom is like an additional spare room/child room with a single bed for child (max age 12 years) or possibly a small adult(!).
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of single bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Staff on site /available
- Maid charged at €20 per hour approximately.
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 400 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 5 km
- Nearest town: Cavtat
- Distance to town: 200 meters
- Distance to bus stop: 400 meters
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarkets, post office etc.
- Distance to nearest shops: 400 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 200 meters
- On the seaside
- Frequency of buses: Every 30 minutes to Dubrovnik
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- Maid charged at €20 per hour approximately.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per nightPrices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Really nice, well equipped and excellently located. More guides in the house. We missed the fact that there were insect screens in the windows. The car hire worked well and was effective.
Impressed with: Everyone was extremely friendly and most have a good sense of humour. Sea.
Not impressed with: Driving.
Recommend: Bukovac House Restaurant Leut Restaurant Cavtat
Stayed August 2012