Four bedroom villa with infinity pool on Labin Peninsula, Rabac region, Istria
This elegant and spacious four bedroom villa with pool is located on the Labin Peninsula, Rabac region, Eastern Istria. The villa is set amongst private land and offers beautiful sea views across the bay to the island of Cres. The interior has recently been renovated and is furnished in a country style with a mixture of local and American imported furniture and bed linen.
The villa is approached via a country lane coming from the main road to a high point on the peninsula. Cars are parked at the rear of the property where the main entrance to the villa is located. Entry is into a hallway which opens out onto a very spacious open plan kitchen / dining / lounge area with an Istrian fireplace located in the lounge. To the rear of the lounge area is a bedroom containing a day bed for one with an additional pull out mattress below. This room would be suitable for a single adult or two children. There is also a separate toilet with washing machine on this level. The first floor features two double bedrooms both with en-suite shower rooms and doors leading out onto their own pool/sea facing terrace. There is a further twin room and separate family bathroom.
Two sets of patio doors lead from the lounge / diner area out onto a covered terrace with out door dining facilities. To the side is a separate BBQ area. From the terrace guests can walk through the garden to the magnificent infinity pool offering wonderful views of the countryside and coast.
Guests staying here will appreciate the lovely country setting and peaceful surroundings.
The villas would suit families/groups of friends looking to stay in a private villa with an impressive pool set in peaceful surroundings. Within 20 minutes drive of the villa is a popular fish restaurant called ‘Martin Pescador’in the village of Trget. Located on the waterfront, the fish is served fresh daily with friendly service and at reasonable prices. Other areas of interest nearby include the historical town of Pula with its immense Roman amphitheatre, the Brijuni islands as well as other parts of Istria/Kvarner region all manageable as easy day trips from the villa. A day trip to Venice is also possible from this region.
- Distance to beach5 km
- Nearest airportPula (nearest). Trieste, Ljubljana, Rijeka
- Distance to airport66km to Pula airport
- Nearest townLabin
- Distance to town20km
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery shop. 5km in Ravni village
- Distance to nearest shops5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant17km to Martin Pescador
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights from mid-June to mid-September. 3 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for mid-June to mid-September. Any for all other dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2007
- Last renovated: 2008
- Area: Villa: 220m2
- Pool: Infinity
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Lounge, all bedrooms (apart from the single room) and kitchen
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 10.0m x 5.0m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Teak garden furniture, dinning table and chairs, sun lounger by the pool.
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Single room has an additional pull out single bed available
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Number of single bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 5 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: in Ravni village
- Nearest airport: Pula (nearest). Trieste, Ljubljana, Rijeka
- Distance to airport: 66km to Pula airport
- Nearest town: Labin
- Distance to town: 20km
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery shop. 5km in Ravni village
- Distance to nearest shops: 5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 17km to Martin Pescador
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: €400
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 17 Apr.£ 290.00 17 Apr. - 12 June£ 223.00 12 June - 03 July£ 290.00 03 July - 17 July£ 375.00 17 July - 21 Aug.£ 399.00 21 Aug. - 04 Sept.£ 290.00 04 Sept. - 11 Sept.£ 247.00 11 Sept. - 02 Oct.£ 223.00 02 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 290.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: