Four Bedroom Seaside Villa with Pool in Sevid near Primosten, sleeps 8-9
Located just a few steps away from the crystal clear waters of Sevid bay is this attractive 4 bedroom villa with pool. Sevid is a pretty coastal village situated near the picture postcard town of Primosten. This beautiful setting would suit a family or group of friends looking for a peaceful and relaxing holiday.
The villa is approached along a village lane into a driveway located to the side of the property. Guests enter the villa via terrace doors into the lounge/diner. From the living room guests have access to a double bedroom and a galley kitchen. At the opposite end of the kitchen is a second door which opens onto a rear shaded outside eating area with BBQ. A further door from the living room opens onto a hallway where there is a shower room and a double bedroom. The first floor features a double bedroom with sea view balcony, a twin bedroom and a separate shower room. First floor rooms are located in the eaves so ceilings are partially slanted. The villa also has a garden accessed via steps down from the ground floor, with swimming pool.
For large families or groups looking to holiday together this villa can be booked with the cottage behind (TG032) which sleeps 4-6 people.
Car hire is recommended when staying at this villa. The village of Sevid is approximately a 35 minute drive from Split airport and offers guests a convenient base from which to explore the area/region. Sites within easy access of the villa include the waterfalls of Krka National Park and the UNESCO protected town of Trogir as well as the historic city of Split. All of these areas are located within a 30 – 60 minute drive from the villa.
- Distance to beach30 m
- Nearest airportSplit Airport (nearest). Zadar airport also possible, approx 90kms away.
- Distance to airport25kms to Split airport.
- Nearest townRogoznica
- Distance to town10km
- Details on nearest shopsSmall local grocery store is within 200m, larger supermarkets located 15kms away.
- Distance to nearest shops200 m
- Distance to nearest restaurantRestaurant 'Konoba Lanterna', a sea food restaurant also offering grilled meat dishes is a 10 minute walk away along the coast or 2kms by car
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 9
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for early June-early September. 3 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for early June-early September. Any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2003
- Last renovated: 2010
- Area: 200m2
- 4 fans provided, one in each bedroom.
- Boat mooring: Mooring available for boats up to 10m at €5 per day up to €50 per rental payable locally. Please request at time of booking.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Parking space for 2 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): One unit located in the living room and cools the ground floor, second unit is located on 1st floor hallway.
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 6m x 3m
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Tables, chairs and Sun loungers
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed for one additional adult in lounge.
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
- Additional information on bathrooms: All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 30 m
- Nearest airport: Split Airport (nearest). Zadar airport also possible, approx 90kms away.
- Distance to airport: 25kms to Split airport.
- Nearest town: Rogoznica
- Distance to town: 10km
- Details on nearest shops: Small local grocery store is within 200m, larger supermarkets located 15kms away.
- Distance to nearest shops: 200 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: Restaurant 'Konoba Lanterna', a sea food restaurant also offering grilled meat dishes is a 10 minute walk away along the coast or 2kms by car
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- Information on transfers: Airport transfers can be organised in advance payable locally. Prices start from Euros 50 one way per car.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Pet Fee: €5 per pet per day. Max 10kg weight.
- Cot rental: €5 per day up to €50 per rental payable locally
- The following must be produced on arrival: €200
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 01 June£ 270.00 01 June - 22 June£ 402.00 22 June - 15 July£ 442.00 15 July - 17 Aug.£ 494.00 17 Aug. - 07 Sept.£ 442.00 07 Sept. - 21 Sept.£ 402.00 21 Sept. - 01 Nov.£ 270.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: