Spacious one bedroom plus two bedroom apartments in Dubrovnik old town
These two spacious apartments are offered together to provide sleeping arrangements for up to 7 persons. Located in the heart of Dubrovnik old town, this great location offers guests a place from which to explore the city and the surrounding area and be within a 10 minute walk away from the nearest beach and excursion points. Staying within Dubrovnik’s historic city walls offers guests a unique travel experience.
The entrance to both of these apartments are located on the third floor and each apartment is arranged as follows:
Guests enter apartment 1 from the third floor and walk up a flight of stairs to the fourth floor which features a bathroom, a kitchen / diner and double bedroom all offering street views. The lounge is located on the fourth floor under the eaves (attic) offering roof top views and consisting of a large open plan lounge / diner which can seat up to 6 persons. There is also the possibility of having an extra single bed placed here. This apartment sleeps 3 in total.
Entrance to apartment 2 is located next door to the entrance of apartment 1. Guests enter apartment 2 directly into an open plan studio room with a double bed at one end and a kitchen /diner area with a separate shower room opposite. There is a separate twin bedroom. This apartment sleeps 4 in total.
The entrance from the street is via a small restaurant which during the summer is mostly not occupied due to diners eating outside and during the winter being mostly unused. The apartments are located high enough away (4th and 5th floor) and are made with thick traditional walls so as not to be disturbed by general street noise.Breakfast
A breakfast of juice, coffee, tea, bread/toast, choice of cereals, omelette, boiled eggs, cold cheese or ham is offered at the nearby restaurant. Price is Euros 7 per person per day payable locally. Please request at time of booking if you require breakfast.
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport25km
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to townApartment is situated in Dubrovnik old town.
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest restaurantRestaurant available on site.
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 7
- Minimum stay: 7 nights in July and August. 3 nights all other months. Shorter stays may be available on request and at a surcharge
- Arrival days: Saturday in July and August. Any day for all other months
- Built: 16 century
- Last renovated: 2007
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Every 3 days, towels as needed.
- Car park: Public metered parking available outside city walls.
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): A/C units are located in the lounge of each apartment.
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Electric 2 ring hob available as a cooking facility.
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to the beach: 10 mins walk
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 25km
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: Apartment is situated in Dubrovnik old town.
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: Restaurant available on site.
- On the seaside
- Information on transfers: €35 one way (for up to 4 persons), payable locally. This price include luggage carrying to your apartment. If you wish to pre-book an airport transfer please advise at least 48 working hours prior to your arrival and forward your flight number and arrival time.
- In city/town
- Internet: included
- Housekeeping every 3 days: included.
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 June£ 167.00 01 June - 15 June£ 189.00 15 June - 15 Sept.£ 223.00 15 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 189.00 01 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 167.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
I think it would be helpful if you could list how many steps one must climb to enter the apartment. I knew there would be outside steps, but was not expecting so many interior steps. It was somewhat of a problem for my elderly father, although he managed very well. Croatia is a beautiful country. This was my second visit and as before, I found the people to be friendly and helpful. I would certainly like to return! Payment options could be easier. I would like to see no additional fee if using a credit card. The wire transfers are expensive and require a visit to the bank. We used one of the cab services in Dubrovnik (found on your web page - Taxi & Transportation Service) and found the rate reasonable and the driver very capable.
Stayed July 2011