Four Bedroom Istrian Villa with Pool near Vrsar, sleeps 8
This delightful spacious villa is located in the Istrian village of Klostar which offers easy access to the seaside town of Vrsar. The villa would suit a family/group of friends looking to stay in a quiet hamlet featuring a Konoba (similar to a taverna) within walking distance.
The villa is approached from a country road into a short side road where entrance is through the main gate into a spacious, sunny courtyard with pool, BBQ facility and covered outdoor dining area. The villa is offered as two properties straddling either side of the courtyard, entrance to each property is also from the courtyard via the covered dining area. The properties are interconnected via the first floor outdoor terrace and are offered as follows:
Property number 1 features:
Ground floor: Open plan kitchen-living dining area with patio doors exiting to courtyard.
First floor: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and door leading out to upper floor terrace with pool view, one double bedroom with en-suite shower room, separate utility room.
Property number 2 features:
Ground floor: Open plan kitchen-living-dining room with patio doors exiting to courtyard.
First floor: Double bedroom, twin bedroom and door leading out to upper floor terrace with pool view, separate shower room and separate utility room.
A big attraction in this area is the Limski canal where you can find some of the best mussels and oysters in Croatia. The nearby sea side towns of Vrsar (pretty marina), Rovinj (spectacular town) and Porec (Basillica is a ‘don’t miss’ as is the lively waterfront) are also all well worth a visit. A little further afield the Brijuni islands and Roman amphitheatre in Pula are always a popular hit with visitors. Car hire is recommended at this villa. The villa is located near a farm and some mild country smells can arise.
- Distance to beach8.5 km
- Nearest airportPula
- Distance to airport41km
- Nearest townVrsar
- Distance to town8.5km
- Distance to bus stop10m
- Frequency of busesUp to 2-3 times per day.
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store, bakery, fish market.
- Distance to nearest shops8.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant250 m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for mid June - late August, 3 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday arrivals from mid June - late August, any day arrivals for all other datesfor all dates
- Check-in: 15:00-19:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1757
- Last renovated: 2012
- Area: 220m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 3 cars.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 7.0m x 3.5m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, dining table and chairs.
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 3
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Konoba restaurant within 5 minutes walk.
- Distance to beach: 8.5 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: Around 15 minutes to beach at Vrsar
- Nearest airport: Pula
- Distance to airport: 41km
- Nearest town: Vrsar
- Distance to town: 8.5km
- Distance to bus stop: 10m
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store, bakery, fish market.
- Distance to nearest shops: 8.5 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 250 m
- Distance from the sea: 8.5 km
- Distance from the center: 8.5 km
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Up to 2-3 times per day.
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Pet charge: €10 per pet per day (maximum 1 pet - payable locally)
- The following must be produced on arrival: €400
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
30 May - 20 June£ 232.00 20 June - 04 July£ 314.00 04 July - 15 Aug.£ 369.00 15 Aug. - 29 Aug.£ 314.00 29 Aug. - 12 Sept.£ 232.00 12 Sept. - 26 Sept.£ 232.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
The owner was very friendly and extremely helpful. We were very pleasantly surprised by how she welcomed her to our property and the care that she put into the property and making her guests feel welcome. Excellent all round.
Impressed with: Great balance between nature, scenery, beach and entertainment
Not impressed with: Border control was a mess
Recommend: Entertainment in Porec, local restaurant in Klostar great for pork roast.
Stayed July 2017