Two Istrian stone villas with pools providing accommodation for up to 8 people
These pretty country villas with pools, two in total, are located near the seaside town of Umag. Even though each villa has its own pool, the villas are offered together as they provide ideal accommodation for two families or a group travelling together due to the fact that they share the same grounds. They also provide guests with an ideal base from which to explore this part of Croatia as well as Western Slovenia.
The first villa sits to the left of the driveaway as you enter. To the left of this first villa sits the outdoor pool area with BBQ. The house is entered via a covered terrace which contains a pleasant outdoor eating area. Guests enter directly into the pretty open plan kitchen / diner / lounge area. A door from here leads to a twin bedroom with downstairs toilet. A spiral staircase in the lounge leads up to a double bedroom and separate family bathroom. The second villa is accessed a little further along the main driveaway and to the left of this villa sits the outdoor pool. Guests enter a hallway where to the right is a door leading into a pretty country kitchen. Steps lead up to the lounge/dining area which is furnished with period pieces in a colourful setting. Also on this floor is the family bathroom with roll top bath and two sinks. The second floor contains one double room and a twin room.
Places of interest within the area include the Medieval hill top towns of Motovun and Groznjan as well as the seaside towns of Porec, Rovinj and Vrsar. A little further afield, the Brijuni islands, the Roman amphitheatre in Pula and a day trip to Venice are all recommended excursions that are available from this region.
- Distance to beach7 km
- Nearest airportPula (nearest). Zagreb, Rijeka ,Trieste and Ljubljana other possibilities
- Distance to airportPula 80km
- Nearest townUmag
- Distance to town7 km
- Details on nearest shopsVillage grocery shop in Kranzeti
- Distance to nearest shops1 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant7 kms away in Umag
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for mid June-early September, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for mid June-early September, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1920
- Last renovated: 2004
- Area: Villa: 160m2
- Pools: There are 2 pools
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Car park: Space for 2 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sun deck
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 6.0m x 3.5m and 6.0m x 3.0m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 7 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 10 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula (nearest). Zagreb, Rijeka ,Trieste and Ljubljana other possibilities
- Distance to airport: Pula 80km
- Nearest town: Umag
- Distance to town: 7 km
- Details on nearest shops: Village grocery shop in Kranzeti
- Distance to nearest shops: 1 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 7 kms away in Umag
- Distance from the sea: 7 km
- Distance from the center: 7 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Clients arriving between 9pm – 11pm will be charged Euros 40 late arrival fee payable locally.Arrivals after 11pm will not be accepted
- Pets: €10/pet/day, max. 3 pets
- The following must be produced on arrival: €400
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 29 May£ 214.00 29 May - 19 June£ 241.00 19 June - 26 June£ 278.00 26 June - 10 July£ 332.00 10 July - 21 Aug.£ 405.00 21 Aug. - 28 Aug.£ 332.00 28 Aug. - 04 Sept.£ 278.00 04 Sept. - 18 Sept.£ 241.00 18 Sept. - 03 Oct.£ 223.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: