This stone villa, decorated in a traditional style, is located in the increasingly popular Konavle valley region. Guest staying here are able to relax in peaceful surroundings, within 10-15 minutes’ drive of Cavtat and 25 minutes’ drive of Dubrovnik Old Town. With two terraced areas, a large garden, sun deck, swimming pool and fantastic views of the surrounding mountains, this villa is ideal for a relaxing holiday.
The villa is approached along a country road, through a gated entrance into the driveway which sits in front of the villa. Entering through a front gate, guests arrive in the villa grounds, where a short flight of steps lead up to the villa and into a lounge and kitchen. Off the lounge is a twin bedroom and separate shower room. The first floor, accessed via stairs from the lounge, has 2 further twin bedrooms (all twin beds are pushed together to make doubles) and a family bathroom. On the ground floor of the villa, accessed externally, is another kitchen and a dining room. Both kitchens are fully equipped and this property contains three dining areas, one of which is located on the pool-facing terrace. The guest house, also with external access, is next to the villa. It is a split level studio comprising a sleeping area with double bed plus a shower room on the upper level, and a lounge area with single sofa bed on the lower level.
Car hire is recommended at this villa. A small beach is located 20 minutes' walk way, less than 5 minutes by car. The walk to the beach is not suitable for those clients experiencing walking difficulties as the last part of the walk is a gradual descent down to the beach. Bigger beaches are available at Cavtat, 10kms away. Attractions within the region include the historical towns ofDubrovnik and Cavtat, excursions to off shore islands such as Mljet and the Elaphite islands. A little further afield, day trips to Montenegro and Mostar are also possible and worth a visit.
- Distance to beach2 km
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport7km
- Nearest townCavtat
- Distance to town10km
- Distance to bus stop300m
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store in Gruda
- Distance to nearest shops4 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant7km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights from late May to mid-September. 3 nights all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday from late May to mid-September. Any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 19th Century
- Last renovated: 2014
- Area: 120m2
- Towels changed twice weekly
- Heating in main house
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for up to 3 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 9.0m x 3.5m
- Pool private to the property
- 2 electrical ovens, 2 gas stoves, 2 fridge/freezers, 2 dishwashers, 2 kettles, 2 toasters
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Two fully equipped kitchens
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs on terrace.
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: All bedrooms in villa have twin beds that can be pushed together to make a doubles. Guest house has a double bed and a single sofa bed
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 3
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
- Additional information on bathrooms: Both Bathrooms in the main house have toilet and bidet
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 2 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: Small beach located 20 minutes by foot or 5 minutes by car.
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 7km
- Nearest town: Cavtat
- Distance to town: 10km
- Distance to bus stop: 300m
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store in Gruda
- Distance to nearest shops: 4 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 7km
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Reimbursable damage deposit €250
- The following must be produced on arrival: 30% deposit payable at the time of the booking
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 May£ 203.00 01 May - 01 June£ 239.00 01 June - 11 June£ 271.00 11 June - 25 June£ 271.00 25 June - 09 July£ 308.00 09 July - 27 Aug.£ 348.00 27 Aug. - 17 Sept.£ 308.00 17 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 271.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 239.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Really lovely place with all we could have wanted and helpful information from the owner. Also useful to be not too far from the airport and Cavtat and Dubrovnik.
The agent failed to turn up on the morning that we left, despite our having arranged to meet him there at 9.00. As he had not turned up by 9.30 we had to leave for the airport. I know unexpected things can happen but as he had my mobile number an apology might have been nice!
Impressed with: Everything - scenery, things to do, beaches, food, people...
Not impressed with: The only slight downside is that if you want to travel to other areas, it's difficult with no trains or motorway.
Recommend: Galicia restaurant in Cavtat is superb - great food and service, a lovely location overlooking the harbour and cheaper than eating out in Dubrovnik. We went there twice and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Villa comments: This is strange. I never promise to be at the check out at the villa. It is outside in the countryside and on changeover days sometimes I can't make it. I had to meet guests who were arriving at another house. I even met the guests the day before to bring their security deposit back because I knew I wouldn't be able to meet them for their check out.
I am sorry for the misunderstanding, I guess they were definitely expecting me to show up for the check out.
Stayed July 2013