1 Bedroom Apartment on Pag Island, Sleeps 2-4
This comfortable apartment is located near the coastal town of Pag. Offering stunning sea views and easy access to an attractive beach, the apartment would suit a couple or family looking to enjoy some time relaxing by the water whilst also having the option explore the nearby sights.
Guests enter the apartment from the parking bay into a hallway which leads to a family shower room and a lounge/kitchen/dining area with sofa bed. A double bedroom accessed from the lounge features French doors which open out onto a sea-facing terrace. The outside of the property features a garden and outdoor kitchen (shared with another apartment (PG002)) which is accessed via a ramp leading down the side of the building. A short flight of steps (approx. 60) leads down from the garden to a pretty cove.
The island of Pag is located within driving distance of many top attractions such as the Kornati Islands and the Paklenica mountains and also has many sights to explore in its own right. The beaches at Zrce and the nearby town of Novalja offer a lively atmosphere whilst a more sedate time can be enjoyed at the Gligora dairy where it is possible to taste the award winning Paski Sir cheese. Car hire is recommended at this property.
This apartment can be rented alongside PG002 to provide accommodation for up to 10 people.
- Nearest airport Zadar Airport
- Distance to airport55km
- Nearest townPag
- Distance to town2km
- Distance to bus stop2km
- Frequency of busesUp to 7 times a day
- Distance to nearest restaurant500m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July-August, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2012
- Area: 70m2
- Boat mooring: Boats up to 10 metres can be moored near Pag town. A small charge may apply
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 2 cars
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Tables and chairs are located on the terraces
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: There is a sofa bed in the living room recommended for use by one adult or two children
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Nearest airport: Zadar Airport
- Distance to airport: 55km
- Nearest town: Pag
- Distance to town: 2km
- Distance to bus stop: 2km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 500m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Up to 7 times a day
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €200
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 May£ 59.00 01 May - 01 June£ 77.00 01 June - 15 June£ 89.00 15 June - 01 July£ 89.00 01 July - 19 July£ 106.00 19 July - 16 Aug.£ 118.00 16 Aug. - 01 Sept.£ 106.00 01 Sept. - 16 Sept.£ 89.00 16 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 89.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 77.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: