Pretty stone villas with amazing views, near Orebic on Peljesac, sleeps 8-9
Two lovingly renovated stone villas located next to each other, situated 75 metres above sea level in the beautiful Peljesac countryside. The two villas offer guests spacious living accommodation all on one level (first floor) as well as breathtaking views of the sea and islands including the island of Korcula. The villas make for ideal accommodation for two families or for a group of friends, with both shared and private areas to enjoy, and would suit those guests looking to relax in tranquil surroundings whilst being within easy reach of the beautiful beaches and sites of interest located in this region.
Each villa consists of stairs to a first floor terrace offering sea views. One villa has two double rooms and one villa has one double room and one twin room. The cottage with 2 double bedrooms offers additional flexibility in sleeping arrangements by featuring a single bed in the lounge. Both properties feature two shower rooms, and each has its own large lounge and well-equipped kitchen. Guests also benefit from access to the nearby hotel swimming pool. For smaller parties, the villas can be let separately - the villa featuring two double bedrooms is PJ005 and the villa with one double and one twin bedroom as PJ005A.
There is much to do and see in this region including a visit to the historical town of Korcula, spending time on the nearby beaches, visiting the local vineyards as well as a day trip to Dubrovnik and other places such as the National Park of Mljet Island. For sports lovers, a sailing school can be found in Korcula, and surfing lessons can be taken at a surfing school in nearby Viganj. The property makes an ideal two-centre combination with a stay in Dubrovnik or Mostar or both. Speak to one of our consultants for further details.
- Distance to beach3 km
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airportApproximately 2 hours to Dubrovnik airport
- Nearest townOrebic
- Distance to town7km
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops3.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant3 minutes' walk
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 9
- Minimum stay: 7 nights July-August, 5 nights all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday July-August, any day all other dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1890
- Last renovated: 1997
- Area: 175m2
- Swimming pool access available free of charge in nearby hotel
- Car park: Space for 4 cars.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool shared with other guests
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Tables and chairs for 4 persons in each villa.
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: 1 villa has 2 double rooms with a single sofa bed located i the lounge, and the other villa has 1 twin bedroom and 1 double bedroom. Maximum capacity is 4 persons for each villa.
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 4
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
Staff on site /available
- Maid service available on request at additional cost, payable locally
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 3 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: Approximately 2 hours to Dubrovnik airport
- Nearest town: Orebic
- Distance to town: 7km
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 3.5 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 3 minutes' walk
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 151.00 01 June - 01 July£ 164.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 225.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 164.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Fantastic properties and friendly owners. We did not realise how beautiful everything was so I guess I’m saying your website did not give us the true picture!!
Stayed July 2009
Property was lovely.
Property was lovely, perfect size and set up for three couples, even had a fourth couple for one weekend.
Stayed May 2007
*EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT*: 15% off all 2020 dates, book by 14.01.20