Spacious 2 Bedroom Apartment with Pool in Seget Vranjica near Trogir, sleeps 4-5
This attractive spacious apartment is located on the first floor of a smart three storey villa and offers direct access to the beach below. Offering wonderful sea views, the apartment is comfortably furnished and would suit a family or a group of friends. The garden features a pool which is not filled to the top and is suitable for young children.
The main feature of the apartment is its wonderful 50 square metre terrace offering views of the sea and islands such as Solta, and Veli and Mali Drvenik. Entrance into the apartment is from the terrace which leads into a central corridor from which radiate one double bedroom, one twin room, a bathroom featuring a bath, a shower room, a compact open plan kitchen/diner and a study room/lounge which features a sofa bed for one adult or 2 children. Boat mooring is available at this property.
The apartment is located in the village of Seget Vranjica which features a harbour containing three restaurants and two grocery shops, all within walking distance of the apartment. Sites to visit nearby include the UNESCO protected town of Trogir, Krka National Park with its many waterfalls that can be swum in and the historic city of Split, to name but a few.
- Distance to beach2 m
- Nearest airportSplit. Zadar also a possibility.
- Distance to airport15 minutes by car to Split airport
- Nearest townTrogir
- Distance to town10 minutes by car
- Distance to bus stop 15 minutes walk
- Frequency of busesEvery hour to Trogir. Change here for Split.
- Details on nearest shopsVillage grocery shop. Otherwise supermarket in Trogir
- Distance to nearest restaurant10 minutes walk
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 5
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July and August. 5 nights for all other dates. Stays of 1-4 nights on request
- Arrival days: Saturday for July and August. Any day for all other dates
- Built: 2003
- Last renovated: 2003
- Area: 100m2
- Pool is a plunge pool.Pool available for use from beginning of June to end of September
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 1 car
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): The central corridor area has an air-conditioning unit which cools the entire apartment.
- Pool size: 6.0m x 3.0m, depth 1.4m
- Pool shared with other guests
- Washing machine is located in the utility room. First use of the washing machine is free, all subsequent uses are charged at €5 per wash. The washing machine is shared with other apartments. BBQ is also shared with other apartments
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Tables and chairs, recliners
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: There is a sofa-bed in the lounge for a single adult.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 2 m
- Nearest airport: Split. Zadar also a possibility.
- Distance to airport: 15 minutes by car to Split airport
- Nearest town: Trogir
- Distance to town: 10 minutes by car
- Distance to bus stop: 15 minutes walk
- Details on nearest shops: Village grocery shop. Otherwise supermarket in Trogir
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 10 minutes walk
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every hour to Trogir. Change here for Split.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Prices are based on up to 4 people, with a supplement payable for the 5th person. Please select the correct party size at time of booking for accurate prices.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €100
Good range of properties that fulfilled my requirements all at reasonable prices. We have stayed in a few properties in Croatia, this was better equipped than most and was in a fantastic location both in terms of proximity to the sea and the little village it was in, with both shops and restaurants in easy walking distance. Everything was provided.
The owners were really friendly and helpful, made us feel very welcome. It was all very easy, communication from you was clear and very good. Prices very reasonable too.
Impressed with: Friendly, welcoming people, great climate, gorgeous scenery. Clear, clean, warm sea. Good food, wine and beer.
Not impressed with: Nothing.
Recommend: Split: Pizzeria Portas, Split / Trogir: Dionis Restaurant, Trogir - great fish / Konoba Ribar in Seget Vranjica - fabulous restaurant with amazing hosts in walking distance of the villa / Krka National Park / Sibenik
Favourite villa moment: Sunbathing on the lovely huge terrace, looking over the beautiful sea.
Stayed August/September 2017
Good quality villas with a high level of information, reasonable prices and I felt more secure dealing with a British company.
The terrace, pool and proximity to the sea are the wonderful features of this property. The apartment itself was absolutely fine, but nothing special. The wifi was very flaky in the evenings and our kids had trouble streaming video, which they like to do briefly before bedtime.
If flippers & snorkel gear had been provided, it would have saved a lot of space in our luggage. But maybe most people fell more comfortable with their own for hygiene reasons? Some more structured information about local places to hire boats /water activities to do etc might have made things a little easier, but we did manage well using the internet.
The owner was very helpful in all respects. Croatia was our best family holiday so far
Impressed with: Really beautiful, friendly people. A great mixture of culture and activities
Not impressed with:. Nothing significant.
Recommend: There are 4 restaurants within walking distance, all around the harbour and all quite reasonable. I don't think the details provided led us to expect more than one, so this was a pleasant surprise. The Villa Mediterana was the best, most expensive and furthest away. The 3 on the south side of the harbour did not seem very keen to serve desserts, so we tended to use the pancake stall on the north side of the harbour, which was open all hours.
We hired a jet ski from the harbour side, which was the highlight of the holiday for our teenager. The peddallo with the slide was a remarkable success for an hour, very cheap and enjoyable. We also went rafting in the Cetina River to the east of Split and had a meal afterwards at the open air restaurant at the end point.
The Okrug Gornji beach was far too crowded and commercial for our taste, but the teenagers enjoyed the inflatable adventure playground there.
Favourite villa moment: An early morning dip in the sea or the pool basketball game devised your son, using plastic chairs as hoops!
Stayed July 2017
Croatian Villa Comments
Glad you enjoyed your stay and we appreciate you taking the time to send us our feedback.
Boats/sports equipment rental are generally available in the main destinations. We can’t always offer details as often these services are provided by small operators and they constantly change/move, so we cannot guarantee the same services and prices will be offered year to year at the same place. For additional information where not provided on our website do speak with one of our villa consultants who have a lot of knowledge of the destinations and villas.
Internet in Croatia can be slow and usage at villas is really offered for checking e-mails, browsing the internet. Watching videos is generally considered excess usage and if available can be subject to additional charge. Please refer to paragraph 15.4 of our booking conditions for details on internet usage.
Read more reviews
Owner was very friendly and very helpful. A really nice family
Impressed with: The sea and the culture
Not impressed with: The traffic jam
Recommend: The fish restaurant on the other side of the village within a 10 minutes’ walk. The fish market in the town Trogir and the ancient part of Trogir, a cultural highlight.
Favourite villa moment: When the owner, offered us a lot of self prepared mussels
Stayed July 2016
The female owner was helpful
Impressed with: Beautiful scenery Friendly people Good value
Not impressed with: Nothing.....
Recommend: Beach bar at harbour, excellent service, nice glasses etc, delicious white wine. Restaurant with floral seats and floral terrace great. Fresh baked cake every day with bill. Good food, value and friendly.
Favourite villa moment: Standing on terrace looking at the view of sea and islands
Stayed June 2016
Caretaker was very hospitable.
Impressed with: The view and national park
Not impressed with: Could not get down to nice sandy beaches
Favourite villa moment: The view and the quietness.
Stayed September 2013
My wife and I recently had a delightful week at the above villa. I would like to write a review.
Sometimes choosing holiday accommodation is not quite the same inreality as it is on the net. You can imagine our delight when we arrived at our villa and around it better than the spiel.
The owner Ante and his wife have the back accommodation in the building and they are excellent hosts and went out of their way to make our stay comfortable and hassle free. The sea really is at the bottom of the garden and the sun bathing area adjacent was never crowded. The apartment itself is excellent.
Two small shops and three restaurants plus a bar all within 500 metres make it a really no hassle stay. The small pool below is an excellent way to cool off if the sea is not an option.
Thanks, we enjoyed our stay.
Stayed July 2013
Beautiful country, lovely weather, great for sightseeing and for relaxing!.
Stayed September 2011
(We liked) Friendliness of locals, boating, affordable prices.
Stayed June 2011
Fantastic holiday - thank you.
Stayed July 2009
We had a very relaxing time which was what we were looking for!.
Stayed June 2009
Perfect for a family with young kids…
Stayed June 2008
Impressed with: Loved it, cheap to eat out and loved the weather and Krka Park well worth a visit
Not impressed with: Mosquitoes
Recommend: Sumac and the blue restaurant in Seget Vranijca
Favourite villa moment: Watching the kids in the pool and the guys travelling through the water with the massive balloon.
Stayed August 2014
Impressed with: Coastal beauty. Fabulous lakes at Plitvice. Good weather (even at Plitvice). Historic cities. Motorways are very good. Although crowded there was adequate parking provided near towns. Friendly, helpful people.
Not impressed with: Rubbish in the water when snorkeling in a bay near Pula. Dubrovnik card wasn't really worthwhile.
Recommend: Beach activities from hotel/apartments Marina (?) on way to Trogir. Split.
Favourite villa moment: The view ... at any time of day ... was superb.
Stayed August 2014