3 Bedroom Villa with Pool near Labin, Istria, sleeps 6
If you are looking for a villa set in a big garden then this is the property for you. Located in the village of Ruzici along Istria’s eastern coast, this spacious villa would suit guests looking for a peaceful location with cycling (bike rental available from the town of Labin) and hiking opportunities nearby including the popular historic hiking path from Plomin to Labin. The hiking continues then on from Labin to the highest point in the Labin area at Skitaca where you can enjoy far reaching views of the Kvarner bay including the islands of Cres and Losinj.
The villa is approached along a country lane with parking to the rear. The ground floor of the villa consists of an open plan kitchen-living-dining area, a double bedroom, a separate shower room and a separate toilet. The first floor features two double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and doors to their own covered balcony offering country views. Doors from the lounge lead out onto a covered terrace with outdoor dining and BBQ facilities and an inviting pool area set amidst a large garden.
Car hire is recommended when staying at this villa. The nearest town is Labin at 12kms away where there are a number of restaurants, bars and cafés as well as a small selection of art galleries to explore. The nearest restaurant to the villa is 2km away and is a typical Istrian style Konoba (similar to a taverna) called Konoba Pineta serving homemade specialties including the regional favourite pasta with truffles. Other areas of interest nearby include the historical town of Pula with its immense Roman amphitheatre, the Brijuni Islands as well as other parts of Istria/Kvarner region all manageable as easy day trips from the villa. For further information on Istria please visit our Country Guide.
- Distance to beach22 km
- Nearest airportPula
- Distance to airport55km
- Nearest townLabin
- Distance to town12km
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store
- Distance to nearest shops2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant2km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for late June to late August, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for late June to late August, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 15:00-19:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2014
- Area: 147m2
- Pool is heated on a complimentary basis for the months of April, May, June and September. For July and August an additional charge will apply - please enquire.
- The max temperature the pool can reach is 24/25C
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 2 cars.
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 9.5m x 5m
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, table, dining table, chairs and benches.
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 22 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 30 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula
- Distance to airport: 55km
- Nearest town: Labin
- Distance to town: 12km
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store
- Distance to nearest shops: 2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 2km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Pool heating extra charge for July and August: €100 per week (payable locally) - please enquire
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
29 May - 12 June£ 170.00 12 June - 26 June£ 212.00 26 June - 10 July£ 240.00 10 July - 21 Aug.£ 278.00 21 Aug. - 28 Aug.£ 240.00 28 Aug. - 11 Sept.£ 212.00 11 Sept. - 03 Oct.£ 170.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Colleague at work had used the company. The company was very efficient and organised when we had queries, which was excellent.
The owner met us in Labin and took us to it, which was very helpful. Property was of high quality. The owner was excellent. Very friendly, considerate and helpful. She even left us with gifts of wine and chocolate (for the children) on departure, which was very kind of her.
Impressed with: Very friendly people and the beautiful scenery. Good food and wine.
Not impressed with: There is a lot of construction on the coast, which makes me worry about what the Dalmatian coast will look liken in a decade or so. Very heavy traffic on the coast roads caused a lot of delays
Recommend: In Istria, we loved the amphitheater at Pula, the basilica at Porec and the fortified villages in the centre of the peninsular.
Stayed August 2016