Three Bedroom Istrian Villa with Pool near Barban Sleeps 6
This charming stone villa is located in the pretty Istrian village of Puntera which overlooks the Rasa river. Furnished in a country cottage style, the villa is enclosed by a traditional stone wall and would suit a family or small group of friends looking for a peaceful retreat within easy access of the main attractions of this area.
The villa is approached along a country road with parking to the side of the villa. There is also parking available within the villa grounds. Guests enter through a side door into a covered courtyard where the BBQ is located. A door further on opens into the ground floor which consists of a spacious open plan country kitchen-living-dining room. There is also a separate shower room on this level. The first floor features a twin room, a double room and a further bedroom with two single beds which can be pushed together to form a double bed. There is also a separate shower room and a separate family bathroom on this floor. The patio courtyard features a pool along with table and chairs for outdoor dining and recliners for sunbathing.
Car hire is recommended when staying at this property. Barbatone horse-riding centre is located 7km from the villa while The Glavani Adventure Park is located 8 km away. The town of Labin, the seaside resort of Rabac and city of Pula, with its’ Roman Amphitheatre are all within an hours' drive from the villa. Nearby unspoilt beaches such as Blaz, Krnica and Rakalj are all within an easy drive away.
- Distance to beach23 km
- Nearest airportPula
- Distance to airport26km
- Nearest townBarban
- Distance to town2km
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store 2kms in Barban
- Distance to nearest shops2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant5 minutes walk. Nearest restaurant is Stefanija. Recommend ‘Martin Pescador’ in Trget
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for mid June - early September, 5 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for mid June - early September, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 15:00-19:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1890
- Last renovated: 2008
- Area: 146m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 1 car. 2nd space available on request at time of booking
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Bedrooms
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 11m2
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, dining table and chairs.
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Beds in one of the twin rooms can be pushed together to make a double bed.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
Information on Location
- Distance to golf - 38km
- Distance to beach: 23 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 30 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula
- Distance to airport: 26km
- Nearest town: Barban
- Distance to town: 2km
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store 2kms in Barban
- Distance to nearest shops: 2 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 5 minutes walk. Nearest restaurant is Stefanija. Recommend ‘Martin Pescador’ in Trget
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Small house pets allowed on request - €15 / day / pet
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
25 Apr. - 30 May£ 113.00 30 May - 20 June£ 137.00 20 June - 04 July£ 187.00 04 July - 15 Aug.£ 223.00 15 Aug. - 29 Aug.£ 187.00 29 Aug. - 12 Sept.£ 137.00 12 Sept. - 29 Sept.£ 113.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: