2 Bedroom Apartment in a traditional Istrian stone holiday home with private pool, sleeps 4
This traditional 2 bedroom Istrian stone property with fenced pool represents good value for money, situated just 6kms from the attractive seaside town or Porec. The property would suit a family or a couple looking for a relaxing break in a country setting whilst being within easy access of many of Istria’s popular areas of interest.
The property is situated on a quiet country road and is presented as 2 apartments (ground and first floor). The ground floor apartment is used by the discrete owners who have their own separate entrance and garden which does not infringe on guest space in any way. From the parking area one step leads up to a sunny pool terrace with pool. This leads to a shaded summer kitchen with table, benches and BBQ. The apartment is approached from the parking area via external stairs. Guests enter to a hallway with one double bedroom to the right and a separate shower room. The second bedroom is a twin room presented suite-style with its own bathroom with shower over bath. The living-kitchen-dining room is comfortable with traditional furnishings throughout.
Car hire is recommended if staying at this property and offers plenty of opportunities to go out and about for day trips to visit nearby areas of interest such as the seaside towns of Porec Rovinj and Vrsar. The Medieval hill top towns of Motovun, which hosts a major film festival in the summer and Groznjan, a delightfully attractive town filled with artist studios and craft shops are popular places to visit. For the young at heart the Istralandia Acqua Park does not disappoint. A little further afield, the Brijuni Islands, the Roman amphitheatre in Pula and a day trip to Venice are all recommended excursions that are available from this region.
- Distance to beach5 km
- Nearest airportPula. Other possibilities include Rijeka, Zagreb or Ljubljana.
- Distance to airport60 km to Pula
- Nearest townPorec
- Distance to town6 km
- Details on nearest shopsSmall grocery shop 1.5km away, otherwise main shops in Porec.
- Distance to nearest shops1.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant1.5 km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 7 nights stay for 19.06 - 28.08; 3 nights stay for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday arrival for 19.06 - 28.08; any day arrival for all other dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1943
- Last renovated: 2013
- Additional information : Price includes final cleaning
- Area: Villa = 100 m2. Gardens = 200 m2.
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Living room and double bedroom
- Pool size: 24 m2
- Pool private to the property
- Satellite TV
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers and parasols
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 5 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 10 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula. Other possibilities include Rijeka, Zagreb or Ljubljana.
- Distance to airport: 60 km to Pula
- Nearest town: Porec
- Distance to town: 6 km
- Details on nearest shops: Small grocery shop 1.5km away, otherwise main shops in Porec.
- Distance to nearest shops: 1.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 1.5 km
- Distance from the sea: 5 km
- Distance from the center: 6 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: € 200
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 29 May£ 100.00 29 May - 19 June£ 124.00 19 June - 26 June£ 136.00 26 June - 10 July£ 169.00 10 July - 21 Aug.£ 205.00 21 Aug. - 28 Aug.£ 169.00 28 Aug. - 18 Sept.£ 100.00 18 Sept. - 26 Sept.£ 89.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: