Stylish 3 Bedroom Town House in Stari Grad Old town, Hvar Island
This lovely stone property is located amongst the picturesque alleyways of Stari Grad old town on Hvar island. Stari Grad features a pretty harbour surrounded by atmospheric cobbled lanes, tucked-away restaurants, traditional wine bars and shops.
The property is located on a pedestrianised street and occupies three floors, the top floor of which forms a bridge over the street. The ground floor has its own separate entrance and is occupied by the main kitchen and dining area decorated in traditional “Konoba” style. An external staircase provides access to the first floor, consisting of a small kitchen with stove and refrigerator, two double bedrooms and a shower room with WC. An internal staircase leads up to the second floor comprised of a spacious open plan lounge/twin bedroom occupying the bridge.
The town house would suit a family or group of friends keen to enjoy the relaxing pace of island life yet be within walking distance of restaurant and bars. The buzz and bustle of glamorous Hvar Town is within easy reach by car or bus.
- Distance to beach500 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport2.5 - 3 hrs including ferry crossing time.
- Distance to bus stop200m
- Distance to nearest shops50 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant20m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July and August. 3 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for July and August. Any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Built: 18th Century
- Last renovated: 2008
- Area: 110m2
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Cable TV
- Internet access
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 500 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 2.5 - 3 hrs including ferry crossing time.
- Distance to bus stop: 200m
- Distance to nearest shops: 50 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 20m
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: 100 Euros
Excellent. Caretaker was extremely friendly and helpful!
Recommend: Restaurants: Antika, Jurin podrum, Zvijezda mora, Pinneta Cultural highlights: Town museum, Church and monastry, Palace Hektorovic Excursion to the Golden Horn beech in Bol
Favourite villa moment: First look in the morning from the stairs at the empty, beautiful narrow streets of Stari Grad
Stayed September 2013
Excellent. Property was real good. Only a music stereo hi-fi was missing...but that's a detail! Great sea; great people.
Stayed July 2011