One bedroom apartment in Cavtat sleeps 2-3
These conveniently located one bedroom apartments (4 in total) are situated within 5 minutes walk of Cavtat old town and its picturesque harbour.
The apartments are located on either the 1st or 2nd floor and each apartment consists of a spacious open plan kitchen/diner/lounge with a sofa bed for one additional person. Doors from the lounge lead out onto a sea and harbour facing terrace. There is also a double bedroom with separate shower room.
The apartments would suit a couple or a family with a young child looking to stay within easy access of a typical Dalmatian coastal town featuring a wide selection of waterfront restaurants, bars and shops. Also within walking distance of the apartments are a good selection of bays and beaches, many of which can be accessed along Cavtat’s 7 km pedestrian only pine forest promenade which follows the sea shore.
- Nearest airportDubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport5km
- Nearest townCavtat
- Distance to bus stop150m
- Frequency of busesEvery hour
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops100 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant100m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 3
- Minimum stay: 5 nights in July and August. 3 nights other months
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates.
- Area: 40m2
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport: 5km
- Nearest town: Cavtat
- Distance to bus stop: 150m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 100 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 100m
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Every hour
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €200
Caretaker was always helpful and very friendly. Mattress on the bed wasn't the best and gave us both back ache. The position of the toilet was awful for a man. It was located under an angled ceiling, so was very uncomfortable to use. The shower was also very very small. The rest of the apartment was very good, and clean.
Croatian Villa Comments: Owner advised of mattress situation
Stayed September 2012
This property would not be suitable for people who are disabled or even particularly unfit. There are numerous steps to access the property which is also located on a steep hill. (Cavtat) is beautiful and quiet and not overly commercialised. The local people were wonderful and helpful and made our stay something very special. I was not impressed with the over-commercialisation of Dubrovnik, and would not return there.
Stayed September 2011
We had a fab time, lovely people and location. We hope to return all things being well. Thank you.
Stayed May 2010