2 Bedroom Apartment with Balcony and Sea View near Ivan Dolac on Hvar Island, Sleeps 6
This apartment offers guests wonderful sea views and is close to a very pretty pebble beach and a wonderful blue lagoon. The apartment is situated in a secluded area of the island, offering guests a peaceful stay. Sleeping 6, it is perfect for families and friends looking to be close to the sea and town.
The apartment covers two floors and is located on the 2nd and 3rd floor of the property. It consists of a very spacious open plan kitchen-living-dining area with french doors leading onto a sea face balcony. A spiral staircase from the lounge leads to a galleried sleeping area with twin beds. There are also two double bedrooms both with en-suite shower rooms. One of the bedrooms has french doors onto a sea facing balcony.
Car hire is recommended while staying at the property. The apartment is situated near the village of Ivan Dolac where there is a restaurant and shop. A trip to Hvar town makes for a lovely day out, where guests can explore the charming shops along the cobbled streets or relax at a cafe or restaurant. The apartment is just a 2-minute walk from a lovely pebble beach. If you are travelling to Split by plane and your flight is scheduled to arrive late afternoon/evening it is advisable that you book your first night at a hotel in Split and take the ferry to Hvar the next day. First ferry departure time from Split is around 8.30am. Ferry journey time to Hvar (Stari Grad) is approximately two hours. For details on ferry times to the islands please visit the Jadrolinija website.
- Distance to beach300 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport3-4 hours including ferry crossing.
- Nearest townJelsa/Stari Grad
- Distance to town30 minutes by car.
- Details on nearest shopsSmall store
- Distance to nearest shops3 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant1km / 30-minute walk
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for June-late August, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates.
- Built: 2006
- Last renovated: 2015
- Area: 70m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 2 cars.
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Pizza oven
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table, dining table, chairs and sun loungers.
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Galleried sleeping area in the lounge has two single beds.
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 300 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5-minute walk
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 3-4 hours including ferry crossing.
- Nearest town: Jelsa/Stari Grad
- Distance to town: 30 minutes by car.
- Details on nearest shops: Small store
- Distance to nearest shops: 3 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 1km / 30-minute walk
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
12 Jan. - 01 May£ 104.00 01 May - 11 May£ 104.00 11 May - 08 June£ 120.00 08 June - 06 July£ 133.00 06 July - 13 July£ 176.00 13 July - 17 Aug.£ 192.00 17 Aug. - 24 Aug.£ 176.00 24 Aug. - 31 Aug.£ 133.00 31 Aug. - 14 Sept.£ 120.00 14 Sept. - 01 Nov.£ 104.00 01 Nov. - 14 Dec.£ 104.00 14 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 132.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: