Attractive One Bedroom Apartment in Seget Vranjica near Trogir
This pretty villa is split into a small number of attractive apartments all with sea views. The apartments represent excellent value for money and would suit couples or families. The apartments are located one row from the beach.
This one bedroom apartment is located on the first floor. Guests enter to an open plan kitchen/diner with French doors leading out onto a balcony with sea views. There is a separate bedroom and a shower room.The village of Seget Vranjica boasts 2 harbour restaurants (1 fish, 1 grill) and 2 mini-markets, all within walking distance. This apartment is also in an excellent location for taking trips to Trogir (a UNESCO world heritage site), Krka waterfalls, Split Old Town, Sibenik Old Town and the island of Brac.
- Distance to beach15 m
- Nearest airportSplit. Zadar also a possibility.
- Distance to airport 15 minutes by car to Split airport.
- Nearest town Trogir
- Distance to town10 minutes by car.
- Distance to bus stop15 minutes walk
- Frequency of busesEvery hour to Trogir. Change here for Split.
- Details on nearest shopsVillage grocery shop, otherwise supermarket in Trogir.
- Distance to nearest restaurant10 minutes walk
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 3
- Minimum stay: 7 nights in July & August. 5 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday in July & August. Any day for all other dates
- Built: 1980
- Last renovated: 2001
- Area: 35m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Car park: Parking for 1 car
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): There is an A/C unit in lounge
- Satellite TV
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed in the lounge sleeps 1
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 15 m
- Nearest airport: Split. Zadar also a possibility.
- Distance to airport: 15 minutes by car to Split airport.
- Nearest town: Trogir
- Distance to town: 10 minutes by car.
- Distance to bus stop: 15 minutes walk
- Details on nearest shops: Village grocery shop, otherwise supermarket in Trogir.
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 10 minutes walk
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every hour to Trogir. Change here for Split.
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: 150 euros
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 01 June£ 65.00 01 June - 01 July£ 71.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 84.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 71.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 65.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: