Two Bedroom Apartment with Harbour View Terrace in Seaside Town Jelsa, Hvar Island
Situated in Jelsa harbour with lovely views from the lounge and private terrace, this two bedroom apartment occupies a delightful position. The picturesque town of Jelsa on Hvar island, with its' wonderful old quarter made up of a maze of ancient alleyways and lanes, is cheerfully lined with a selection of cafes and restaurants, all of which are just a short walk away from the apartment.
Located on the second floor, the apartment consists of two double bedrooms, living room with sofa bed, shower room and kitchen with dining table. To the front is a private vine covered terrace with tables and chairs overlooking the peaceful harbour. The apartment would suit couples or a small family who wish to be within walking distance of beaches and a selection of restaurants. Parking for one car can be arranged (request at time of booking) in the local car park 50m from the apartment free of charge.
The surrounding area is ideal for cycling and bike rental is available locally. Guests can also take excursions to other places of interest on Hvar island or to other nearby islands. For details on ferry times to Hvar island please visit the Jadrolinija website. For further assistance on planning your journey to Hvar please speak with one of our consultants.
- Distance to beach200 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport2 hrs and 30 minutes including the ferry crossing
- Nearest townJelsa
- Distance to townApartment in town
- Distance to bus stop350m
- Frequency of busesHourly
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket and local stores
- Distance to nearest shops200 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant50m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 5
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July & August, 3 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for July & August, Any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Last renovated: 2012
- Area: 90m2
- Number of fans: 2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: 1 space in car park located 50m from apartment. Please request at time of booking.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): 2 air conditioning units
- Fans provided
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed in lounge suitable for 1 person
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 200 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 2 hrs and 30 minutes including the ferry crossing
- Nearest town: Jelsa
- Distance to town: Apartment in town
- Distance to bus stop: 350m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket and local stores
- Distance to nearest shops: 200 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 50m
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Hourly
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €200
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 25 May£ 91.00 25 May - 22 June£ 98.00 22 June - 20 July£ 117.00 20 July - 24 Aug.£ 137.00 24 Aug. - 14 Sept.£ 117.00 14 Sept. - 26 Oct.£ 98.00 26 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 91.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Great apartment, but nightly music concerts just meters from our windows until up to 4am in the morning were a nightmare.
Impressed with:Clear sea, great food.
Not impressed with: The loud music until 4 am in the morning.
Recommend: Spizza restaurant for breakfast and pizza. Marko's for fish platter.
Favourite villa moment: When the music stopped at 4 am on our final morning.
Villa Comments: There was a municipality day on the 15 August in Jelsa, and there was a concert on Aug 14 and 15. It was really extremely noisy concert, so the number of house owners (including me) filed a complaint to the city mayor. Besides Aug 14 and 15 there was also a wine fair on Aug 29-30 with one more concert although it is a less noisy one. On all the other days the level of noise is typical for a summer touristic destinations. I have already given my apologies to Ms.Quinn prior to her departure.
Stayed August 2014