Three bedroom Duplex Apartment with Sea Views in Sutivan, Brac Island - sleeps 6-7
Holiday Highlights ~ Well-appointed apartment in quiet location ~ Stroll to restaurants, bars and cafes ~ Fabulous balcony views of the beach and mountains~
This 3 bedroom apartment is set amongst pine trees in the pretty harbour town of Sutivan on Brac Island and offers guests the chance to enjoy an authentic island experience at this seaside town edged by crystal clear waters.
The property is approached from the rear where there is also a parking bay. The apartment is located on the 2nd and 3rd floor (no lift) and guests enter into a short corridor which leads to a spacious open plan kitchen/diner/lounge with doors opening onto a sea facing balcony. There is also a separate shower room on this level. The upper part(eaves) features 2 x double bedrooms, a triple room with 3 x single beds, a shower room and a door leading out from the hallway to a rear park view facing balcony.
The apartment can accept as a maximum 6 adults and one child under 12 and would suit guests who would like to be within an easy 10 minute walk from shops, restaurants, cafes and the many beaches and coves located here. Brac Island is a straightforward 45 minute ferry journey from Split harbour from where a frequent ferry service to the island operates. Other areas of interest on the island include Zlatni Rat Beach at Bol and Vidova Gora - which is the highest point on the island. Trips/excursions to Split city and other islands are all possible from Brac island.
- Distance to beach300 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport2-3 hours, including ferry crossing time
- Nearest townSutivan
- Distance to townApartment is in the small town of Sutivan. The larger town of Supetar is 4kms
- Distance to bus stop800m
- Frequency of busesThere are around 7-8 buses per day
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops800 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant700m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 7
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 7
- Minimum stay: 2019: 5 nights for July-August, 3 nights for all other dates. 2020: 7 nights for July and August, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2006
- Last renovated: 2012
- Area: 95m2
- Fans: Provided for one of the bedrooms
- Car park: Space for 1 car
- Sea view
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Air Conditioning units located in the open plan lounge, the triple bedroom and in one of the double bedrooms. Second double bedroom has a fan.
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Video/DVD/BluRay library
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs on the balcony for 6 persons
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Accommodation will only accept 6 adults and one child under 12
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Number of triple bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 300 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 2-3 hours, including ferry crossing time
- Nearest town: Sutivan
- Distance to town: Apartment is in the small town of Sutivan. The larger town of Supetar is 4kms
- Distance to bus stop: 800m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 800 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 700m
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: There are around 7-8 buses per day
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €100
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 15 May£ 60.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: