Charming Brac Island 1-Bedroom Villa with Pool near Pucisca, Sleeps 2-4
This beautifully restored traditional Dalmatian stone cottage sits in an elevated position on one of Croatia’s most popular and easily accessible islands, the island of Brac. Set within 12,000m2 of grounds and enclosed within a traditional stone wall, guests are assured of privacy when staying at this villa. The self-sufficient will appreciate the property’s solar power and rainwater supply along with the kitchen garden where guests can help themselves to the various items grown including a selection of herbs, peppers, tomatoes, aubergines and cucumbers. Explore the area on one of the available complementary bikes. This enchanting villa would suit couples or a small family.
The villa is approached via a country road into a driveway with private parking next to the villa. The property consists of on the ground floor a split-level open plan kitchen/diner/lounge with sofa bed 170cm x 190m for 2 persons. The first floor (eaves) consists of the sleeping area featuring a sofa bed opening into a 160cm x 200m double bed, there is an en-suite shower room and a balcony offering far reaching sea and mainland views. 2 additional toilets are also included. Outside there is ample space for guests to relax by the pool or indulge in al fresco dining next to the summer kitchen.For the little ones there is a shady children’s play area.
Car hire is recommended when staying at the villa. The nearby town of Pucisa offers a picturesque harbour, sea food restaurants, bars and various excursions. Brac island sites of interest include Vidova Gora, the highest point of all the Adriatic islands (778m), the towns of Milna, Supetar, Sutivan and Bol with the famous Bol Golden Cape beach as well as the Blaca Hermitage dating back to the 15th century located on the south of the island. Excursions to other islands and to Split old town are available from the island. For more about Brac island click here
- Distance to beach3 km
- Nearest airportSplit or Zadar
- Distance to airportApproximately 2.5 hours including ferry crossing from Split airport
- Nearest townPucisca
- Distance to town3km
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery shop, bakery.
- Distance to nearest shops3 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant3km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 6 nights minimum for early June - late August. 3 nights minimum for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day arrival
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1899
- Area: 12,000m2 (villa = 55m2)
- Heating is from A/C unit. Underfloor heating on first floor.
- 4 complimentary adult bikes and 2 childrens' bicycles available for guest use.
- Children's playground located in the garden
- Pool features lights and outdoor shower.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 6m x 3m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: 4 sunloungers and parasol, outside table and chairs for 4 persons.
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Both beds in the villa are sofa beds.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 3 km
- Nearest airport: Split or Zadar
- Distance to airport: Approximately 2.5 hours including ferry crossing from Split airport
- Nearest town: Pucisca
- Distance to town: 3km
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery shop, bakery.
- Distance to nearest shops: 3 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 3km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Beginning and end cleaning is included in the price. Additional cleaning is charged at Euros 100 payable locally.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 15 May£ 130.00 15 May - 05 June£ 158.00 05 June - 26 June£ 176.00 26 June - 21 Aug.£ 194.00 21 Aug. - 28 Aug.£ 176.00 28 Aug. - 04 Sept.£ 158.00 04 Sept. - 11 Sept.£ 130.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: